GoA Sheep Game III - now with ChatGPT

Oh, is that where ChatGPT comes into play? I didn’t quite understand, but that makes sense.

Yes, ChatGPT is both the primary question writer and a participant. The Silicon Oracle has already supplied its answers to all of the questions.

oh, that’s cool! I wouldn’t have thought to have it write the questions.

1 Like

Hmmm maybe chatGPT can help me identify Hitler/Fascists in Secret Hitler…

3 Likes

Yes, the host wrote Qs 1 & 20, though, 20 is a repeat.
2-19 were culled from a long list of responses from The Chatty One Who Will One Day Take Over the World.

I’m in! I always discover these threads too late, proud to have made it in on time

1 Like

Crap. I messaged responses. It doesn’t look like it went through. If you allow late entry. I am sending.

1 Like

You still have 2 days before being late.

1 Like

It went through. You’re early/on-time, not late. However, STUFFING THE BALLOT BOX IS NOT ALLOWED! Only one of your entries will be counted. :tup:

1 Like

We’re up to a dirty dozen (plus two) participants.

That’s surely right for him, but what about the rest of us? Shouldn’t we get two points for matching him twice? And if he answered something differently, do we get 1 per match, 1/2 if we matched one of his two, or our score depends on if we matched his first or his second attempted entry?

:exploding_head:

If you count both them maybe I guarantee 1 pt for every answer. You can do second entry as Joe C. (RIP)

1 Like

I appreciate you always putting ChatGPT at the bottom of the list. Humanity First!

1 Like

~24 hours left to prove you’re a :sheep:

I’m too much of a sheep to win this game.

Just confirming - entry sent in yesterday, but I don’t see me listed in Post 3. :tfh:

Your entry, which was transcribed to a piece of paper, was placed under a rock which wasn’t heavy enough to prevent the paper from blowing away in a gust of wind. As it did so, I attempted to stop it with the only thing I was holding at the time, which was a scissors. Fortunately, your entry was duly processed before the flocking fiasco.

2 Likes

Fifteen sheep-wannabes, and, let me tell ya’, regardless of the eventual standings, ChatGPT will be the MVP for helping me re-write the VBA code to work.

If it isn’t too late, I would like to join the fun!

1 Like