Funny and SFW

$2,138,675,309 is nicer but hard to sing to.

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 1.40.04 PM

1 Like

Is the joke that men spend ANY time worrying about the seat being left up? Because obviously they don’t.

1 Like

You should find some better men. Some of us are more considerate than others

4 Likes

I don’t get it…

314 is a STL area code.
Neither area codes nor prefixes begin with a 0 nor a 1.

I’ll have you know I usually just put the entire lid down

Unless I sit down then in truth I think I leave it as-is

2 Likes

I always close the thing completely. I have no desire to look into a toilet bowl. I don’t want my dogs drinking for the toilet bowl. I don’t want to hear complaints about the seat being left up. I just always close the thing completely. I expect the same behavior from the other occupants in my house.

2 Likes

$2,024,561,111

Note that this isn’t to whitehouse.com

Ah. But mine wasn’t really a phone number…

1 Like

neither were mine :wink:

Mine is.

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 10.01.05 PM

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m looking forward to being 80 and laughing at 50-year-old me

4 Likes

and the daughter asked “did it last”

Grandma said “I was floating on a door, and at that point I decided I preferred Jack off”

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Not Boomer: Could be the 6.5 years accumulating loans it took to graduate, or the $1300 cell phone, or the gym membership you don’t use, or the lack of room mates at the apartment, or the useless major you chose. Or, you know, lack of fiscal planning and realistic expectations.

My son boomeranged back to the house and I’m a little touchy.

5 Likes

Yeah, one of my friend’s daughter’s took some flak from her friends because she chose cosmetology school over college. But she finished school in 18 months with $4,000 in student loans that she’d paid off within a year of graduating, and now, including tips, she’s making over $40,000 a year with no debt. No, she’s not going to be rich, but she’s not broke either. And she’s still in her 20s.

2 Likes