Funny and SFW

4 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Not funny, but sfw:

I’m wondering what the little sticker is covering up. I should bring an exacto knife next time.

P.S., text APPLY to 86642

My guess: the order that was submitted had an initial typo for that word. Rather than erasing/rewriting the message for the banner/poster, the manager simply “crossed out” the incorrect letter (with an X).

The sign company interpreted the “cross out” as the letter X.

2 Likes

“It’s exactly what I asked for, but it isn’t what I want.”

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Back in the 90’s, my Aunt and Uncle took me on a trip to Seattle and we flew 1st class on Northwest. Dinner was a three course meal where steak was an option!

2 Likes

I got to fly first class a couple times, because Stu worked for American Airlines. It was really sweet … I drank fizzy booze and had real utensils!

2 Likes

Coming back from our trip from China a couple years ago, I upgraded my wife and I to first class, but that was because we had just come off a 16 hour flight and I knew we weren’t going to be sleeping much on that. I was right and I’m not sure either of us were awake when the plane took off from CA and neither of us stirred until we were approaching SLC. Didn’t get to enjoy any of the fun perks from fc but did sleep really well.

My dad worked for United Airlines, so we flew first class a lot - pretty much always until planes started to fly full after deregulation. On flights to Hawaii they’d have a prime rib and would slice a chunk off for you in the aisle. Pretty cool stuff for a twerpy kid.

…my wife and ME…

I think he would know whom he upgraded. Perhaps on a different occasion he upgraded his wife and you, NTTAWWT except maybe TMI. (or your wife and you)

2 Likes

(Sorry if in the wrong thread. It’s more sad than funny. SFW? probably, and closer to SFW than to funny.)

1 Like

Yeah, I saw it the opposite way.

Maybe a small element of sad in this one, but definitely funny too.

1 Like

Probably belongs in the political humor thread

1 Like

A lot can be done by taking this little tidbit out of context . . .
:face_with_head_bandage: