Funny and SFW

3 Likes

10 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

9 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

This reminds me of a conversation I had with our corporate data science team while they were trying to justify their existence. My team does analytics for our pharmacy authorization function. They asked me if the could use AI to determine when to send letter to members after an authorization request. I said well we already have AI, it’s an algorithm that says: did we deny authorization? If yes then send denial letter.

1 Like

Wouldn’t AI send the letter before the denial? :wink:

1 Like

Good point. We have some automation in that side too. It’s trickier though. The problem with AI and anything regulatory like this is you generally need to know why the decision was made. With a lot of AI it’s tough to tease that. The computer said so is not a good answer for CMS.

3 Likes

5 Likes

14 Likes

Last week, the population of the earth hit 8,000,000,000.

Someone tell Nick Cannon he’s gotta stop!

3 Likes

Even if he does, Herschel Walker is there to pick up the slack :wink:

Not sure how many Herschel has but seem the news articles said he at least attempted to get rid of them prior to birth.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Was attempting to explain the joy of jellied can-shaped cranberry sauce last week to a colleague who has only ever had homemade. He didn’t get it.

3 Likes

I also like how some brands have taken to putting the pop-off “top” on the bottom of the can because … the bottom is somehow different from the top?