Finishing the FSA while on break? And taking the ERM track?

For context, I’m international and have been off work for a few months, and don’t intend to rejoin until at least 3-4 months, though I’m gunning to enter into reinsurance. Does it make sense for me to foot my own bill and finish off my FSA? I don’t know if that’s wise given that I’m not at the level of experience where not having an FSA is legitimately holding me back, but I’ve still racked up enough that I’m starting to mull over this decision.

One thing that makes this and particularly the ERM track tantalizing is that with that track I’ve got one exam less considering my credits obtained. I get that this shuts me out of a lot of roles, but outside the US I’m not too sure how the track-specific recognition situation is.

OK uneducated opinion, but FSA is a discrete distribution, not continuous. You’re applying for jobs shortly, and you either have an FSA or you don’t have an FSA. Better to have an FSA.

You don’t have 93% of an FSA. You just don’t have an FSA at all.

Where you’re at, the cost is likely not consequential. Get it done. There’s my opinion.