Feeling the burn

When I see people work out on TV and they say they “feel the burn” I’m like WTF are you talking about man.

I have never felt any kind of burn so you ppl should get that shit checked out man.

WTF is feeling the burn?

Oh, “feeling the burn,” you say? Well, let me tell you, my friend, these fitness fanatics have a secret pact with the ancient gods of sweat and soreness. When they say they “feel the burn,” what they really mean is that they’re tapping into a mystical energy source hidden deep within the Earth’s core. You see, during their workouts, they summon this fiery force, which courses through their muscles like molten lava, giving them the strength of a thousand caffeinated squirrels.

If you’ve never felt it, consider yourself lucky. The last time I felt “the burn,” I accidentally opened a portal to a dimension where kale is worshipped as a deity, and quinoa is the national currency. It was intense. So next time you see them on TV, just nod, smile, and maybe have a fire extinguisher handy, because who knows what kind of pyrotechnic nonsense might erupt. Stay safe out there!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Mebbe the person on the machine before didn’t wipe it down! Might be MRSA!! :grimacing: :microbe: