Favorite Candy

ferrero rocher is always disappointing to me. It looks like a big ball of chocolate and nuts, but then ends up being mostly air and is unsatisfying.

AIR?! it’s layers of deliciousness. there’s no air in it.

maybe I’m thinking of something else

i mean it’s about as airy as kit kat

there ain’t no air in space

John.

1 Like

Maybe stripers are first. Then John.

1 Like

My wife is lactose intolerant and they make chocolate made from cow’s milk but minus the lactose.

I discovered this and surprised her one Christmas with a pound of chocolate. Can’t find it in the US, had to pay a bunch of money to have it shipped from Germany.

I’ve had some with air pockets, but it’s the exception. A manufacturing defect, I think. For the most part, FR are straight crack.

i love ferrero rocher and lindor truffles, but dont think of them in the candy conversation, though they are

Nut allergy here, so FR has never looked even slightly appealing. Husband likes them though.

Most candy is great. Maybe that’s just the sugar deprived part of my brain talking though.

I have a craving for those bullseye candies. The chewy caramel-esque stuff with the almost-cream in the middle. Not my favorite, but great.

Grape jolly ranchers also top notch. Tootsie pops, too. Tootsies in general, but not the fruity ones. Anything mint. Sour gummies. Haribo gummy bears, especially the green ones. I really want some sugar…

Just me, or are these just amazing?

At first I thought that was something you got a Carl’s Jr.