How will doing dances from fortnite help him with his dental health?
I do floss.. I’ve never had a cavity in my adult life
Have you had a cavity search to confirm that?
Can we uncover the exam results with that search?
Anyways… still refreshing my grade report and it’s blank
i cant access that any more
You took 7 before 6 or you doubled up?
You can see the score it’s just in white font!
/s
which is first, our exam results or GME to $300?
All about that #AMCgang
Just brought it into photoshop, nothing there ![]()
If you go in your browser history the link still works, it’s just not linked on the CAS website anymore
gotcha
Separate replies to everyone to keep the post count up!! Be mindful of your actions everyone!
At this rate we’re clearing 1k today easily
8 hours and 22 minutes left! I think there’s still a chance we get some an announcement today
Let’s not be too hasty guys, gotta hit my 1/29 prediction
Looks like we got our announcement

