Fall 2020 Exam 7 Sitting

Yeah

Same here. I also read Patrik, but that’s about as far as I’ve gotten and I’m sure I’ve only digested maybe 10% of it since I don’t really maintain a lot until I start doing practice problems the second go around.

My 70% will not pass me on exam 7.

substr(“70%”,1,1) = 7. 7 in 7 there you go

49 minutes

CAS office will close in 41 minutes and that will mean no results till thurs at the earliest

I bet your employer would let you expense it.

I know that 3rd party study materials are a lot better now than back in the days of the dinosaurs when I took exams, but I always started by reading the syllabus material.

(Then I took apart the study manual I’d purchased, and pulled out all the nicely curated old exam questions, and tossed everything else into the trash. I did sometimes go to a live seminar, that being a thing at the time. But those were scheduled well into the study time, when they could expect candidates to have finished reading the source material and bring their quesitons.)

The wait would be better if the weather were nice

1 Like

The CAS finally fixed my profile only one acknowledgment letter now instead of two. Hmm maybe this means that they are gearing up to release…

image

1 Like

Surely :smiley:

I’d guess Thurs or Fri for a released date

no update today. I sure hope this doesn’t drag into next week

Hoping for some sort of update tomorrow

The earlier in the day the better

My concern is that they haven’t released 5/6U yet. Maybe they will do those Thursday and 7-9 Friday, that would be great. But that’s just hopeful speculation. I’m approaching the 10 week mark and feel like my productivity at work is going down the tubes more each day. But the reality is I should just not be on GoActuary as much.

2 Likes

At least at this rate we’ll clear 1000 posts by the end of the week easily

I really don’t see any reason for them to release them in order, they’ve already said they’ll do things as they are ready.

Don’t blame yourself. It’s human nature @AgentF

what does everyone recommend as far as 8 and 9 if they are to be completed next year

1000 posts by the end of the week and Monday is ‘early February’. Results on Monday confirmed.

2 Likes