Fall 2020 Exam 7 Sitting

it’s for privates members only imo

I tried playing Mario party on my 64 recently, though I needed to get an adapter for an hdmi port and the resolution is so bad :joy:

We’re likely all waiting on some meeting to occur.

This thread would have more exam 7 material if we were allowed to talk more

Welcome to the community SavageHenry!

2 Likes

Just got off the phone w the CAS and they said early February. Not sure if that throws out this week as a possibility.

They don’t know anything

Isn’t that what they are consistently saying…

I assume 7-9 are next week.

They’re probably just regurgitating the last time frame that was mentioned in an official announcement.

They’ve never said anything to the contrary, people got their hopes up just because they didn’t explicitly mention February in the last post

but in order to have results available by early Feb the results MUST come out Friday

:tfh:

Yeah reading it more carefully, they only mention 6c.

However, they say you will be notified a day before your exam is released, that does imply that some exams might also be released this week. Or they could just mean next week you will find out the day before.

If you want to find out your results early, just write in what you think they’ll be and you can tell yourself you got to access them early.

e.g.:

Eh, he’s aiight I guess.

My theory is that they were tired of being spammed with calls and had 6C done since it had significantly less takers so they wanted to just throw it out there in hopes that people would call less.

1 Like

I wonder what mine will say:

you can copy it out to a word document and type it in

That’d make it look too real

reported