Fall 2020 Exam 7 Sitting

that could just be the PDF it creates

Exam 6 says hold my beer

4 Likes

Someone is getting results this week

1. no
  2. no. I don’t see any particular reason why people who sat for the exam should know how many points were on it. What’s your reason?

I don’t see any particular reason why they shouldn’t, either. But it doesn’t seem like a very important piece of information except to the handful of people setting the passmark.

I can’t comment on 7-9 but I’ve never been more upset by a 5 in my life before the Fall 2019 sitting :joy:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: CAS Exam Philosophy Discussion

VA says wanna see the fastest post relocation in the west?.. wanna see it again?

1 Like

Anyone had any luck F5ing

I need advice on how to study for Exam 7 and what Exam is next

They have made across the board time adjustments for exam 8 like five/six years ago because no one finished.

I have heard that MQCs have been raised because candidates did well on questions from reliable sources.

Well thats lovely. I probably got like a 3 then

My friend passed 5 or 6 exams in a row before 6 and thinks he failed exam 7

At this point, I’m hoping results come out before the Spring sitting. Looks like the CAS underestimated how long reults would take to be released. I know they said Q1 initially but a 3/31 release for a 5/3 window tells me that was just a broad estimate. By saying, “making effort to release results as quickly as possible” and ending up 3 or 4 weeks later than the typical 6 week window implies that they undershot. I wonder when results would come out if they weren’t “making every effort”. 6-8 weeks late?

they never committed to this week

They originally said before the end of the quarter, then said by early February and we’re still in January. So I don’t think there was an underestimation by any means.

They are deciding how much to raise the MQC by

They never send end of quarter. They said Q1 which was vague.

Read my full message.

Last I checked, end of Q1 2021 means before the end of the quarter. I don’t believe there was any sort of underestimation here. Especially if they planned to start grading after retakes administered through 12/31

No this was typical CAS being slick.

They never said that originally. Only in the letter where they said you will have it in February did they say they previously said the end of Q1. But in fact they did not say that.

1 Like