Email from CAS re Exam Results Release

If you have difficulty viewing message, please click here.

newsletter-banner-600.jpg\ 600x108
January 7, 2021 Twitter Facebook Linkedin RSS Instagram YouTube

Update on Release of Fall 2020 Exam Results

Dear Candidates,

The CAS expects to release results for the Fall 2020 MAS exams on Thursday, January 14. Results will be released between 2:00 and 3:00 p.m. Candidates will be notified via email when their results are available. Candidates will access their exam grade for the Fall 2020 sitting in the “My Exams” section of their online CAS profile. As we get closer to the release date, if there is any change in the expected timing of the release, we will issue an updated announcement. For candidates that did not pass, a more comprehensive grade report will be available in mid-February.

Graders are continuing to work on grading for CAS Exams 5-9. We understand that candidates are eager to know their results and finalize their plans for the Spring 2021 exam sitting. While we initially announced that results would be available by the end of Q1 2021, we believe results can be available by early February. We are making every effort to release results for Exams 5-9 as soon as possible and will announce a release date as soon as it is finalized.

We thank all candidates for your patience in receiving exam results as we complete the grading in a new system. We also thank our volunteers for their tireless efforts in expediently grading the Fall 2020 exams.

:oh_noes:

I recall the normal grading period is like 6 weeks. If results are going to be provided early February, that implies they didn’t really start grading until the start of the new year, right…?

I doubt it. Clearly this was a unique year and the holidays fall in the middle.

New update: https://www.casact.org/press/index.cfm?fa=viewArticle&articleID=4920