Doggo thread

If I were there, you would get chikkin evry dai!!! And even @Celalta would bring you deelishus chikkin toooooooooo!!!

2 Likes

…with everything I eat.

6 Likes

Does anyone else’s dog consistently do #2 & #1 in reverse order?

Just mine?

Good grief.

Why is this day the same as every other day? Is Black dog day! :dog:
Chicken?!?

1 Like

Must be a fake account. The black dog here is currently enjoying belly rubs while chewing on a favorite ball.

2 Likes

Let’s ask Echo.

@Echo: iz dis legit akownt??? r u da reel Echo??? did Daddy bi deelishus chikkin???

Not chicken day, but I’ll get her a treat.

Combined farting around on GoA time with ball throwing until she was too tired to bring the ball back.

2 Likes

Black Dog Day report. Extra ball throwing and shared cheese. Uninterested in the dog toy I bought. I suspect the turkey jerky will be much more favorably received.

4 Likes

Two paws up for the turkey jerky. I’m going to keep the bag by the washing machine since she always sits there in hopes of getting a special treat (it’s where we keep the “dental” bones which I think does nothing for her teeth) when someone is doing laundry.

1 Like

When is good owner day? :dog:

2 Likes

He doesn’t know I have phone pswd. Once I get into Costco app, chicken every day :dog:

1 Like

Must keep dog off Twitter.

@Echo: Daddy keeps yummy treatos in the microwave!!! Don’t go for the Tupperware!!!

I was actually wondering if that dog was going to open the microwave.

This was in the thread:

4 Likes

@Echo: You have those lovely long legs!!! Just reach and hit the open button!!! Who’s a gud gurl??? YOU ARE!!!

It has been said my legs don’t quit.:dog:

1 Like

Thankfully the microwave is over the stove.

So you’d risk your dog’s life just to hide treats from her??? :unamused:

@Echo: Go to the laundry room and treat yourself to some turkey jerky!!! :dog2: