DNGAF Friday

You remind me of our planning/budget season which has a strict pencils-down at the end of August. Which is why my workbook has a date modified of a few days ago.

Actually had to GAF this morning, but I’m not gonna waste my afternoon G’ingAF!

Have to GAF :confounded:

3 Likes

I’m mostly resting today. I don’t feel terrible, but I’m anticipating it. I’m facilitating some things from my phone and spending most of my time on mandatory professional development to avoid using PTO.

2 Likes

Going out for dinner tonight. I’ll put in another half hour or so, then I DNGAF until tomorrow.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

isn’t tomorrow Saturday?

3 Likes

Breadmaker is just sidling up to the trough for some of that sweet, sweet hay.

2 Likes

Time to sit myself down and do some actuarializing. Wah. :frowning:

3 Likes

Yearend: ME NO LIKE!!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Had a pretty nasty cough this week, managed to power through and get stuff done, taking the afternoon off.

Look for me in the nap thread later.

5 Likes

Gotta GAF today. Stoopid yearend!!! :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

All I’ve done today is watch Youtube at work.

DNGAF MTWRF

it’s February, my dude. WTF is taking so long?

1 Like

I’m an ooooold fossil??? :bone:

Go call coworker B’s hawt mawm! :popcorn:

you’re remembering stuff from a year ago or more? Man, you need a hobby.

1 Like

Got a bit sunburned these last few days so relaxing today. What a view from the top of the Sugar Loaf
in Rio.

It was absolutely boiling (36C) up there but worth it for a few caipirinhas.

6 Likes

Oh yeah?

Ok, I got nothin.

I was just saying to my spouse that we could use some sun right now. Unfortunately…work. no winter vaca this year.

4 Likes

See that little stick sticking out of the snow, mid left?

Squirrels buried a walnut in my garden a year or two ago. Tree grew, and I moved it to the lawn. I’ve got two of them in progress right now.

4 Likes

Crossing my fingers that we have put the final nail in gubmint statements and Board reporting. :crossed_fingers:

Gonna clean up my files and do miscellaneous :poop:. About a 2 on the GAF-o-meter today.

2 Likes