DNGAF Friday

The GAFness: it begins. :angry:

1 Like

I currently have zero percent motivation. I got my big projects done and nothing is on fire. Between work, and robotics with my son, and a MASSIVE bath remodel, the last six months have been really, really stressful. I think I’m gonna phone it in today and take off at like 3PM to go do something. Not sure what.

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

I feel ya.

Why do I care so much? Oh yeah, ASOPs…

1 Like

I arrived at the office >1.5 hours late and I was still the first one here. Clearly, I’m giving too many Fs.

4 Likes

I had planned on getting some administrative work done today. Mostly cleaning up and addressing some old emails (basically electronic filing type work) but I am really struggling with making that happen.

1 Like

You should hear what they’re all saying about you!!
It’s the one thing that unites them.

Anywho, I might start some prepping for some pricing today. No promises.

3:52PM, that’s good enough for a Friday. See you suckers later.

3 Likes

Probably. I am the second pickiest person in the office about making sure every i is dotted and every t crossed. So I’m sure that annoys some of my more… laid back co-workers.

The gal who replaced Mean Girl has been dubbed “Dr No” because she is even pickier than I am. We disagree about work stuff but I think she likes me anyway, and I think she realizes that even though I’m more relaxed about certain things than she is… I’m the closest thing she has to an ally on work matters. I hope so anyway… that’s how I feel about her. I like her even though I disagree with her on certain things.

1 Like

Time for some bad, NSFW language:

HOLY FUCK!!! MY 1/2 HOUR MEETING WITH THE ACCOUNTANTS WENT ALMOST 2 FUCKING HOURS - ON A FRIDAY AFTERNOON!!! AND WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT A $50 ACCRUAL??? AND,NO, ALL THE COLUMNS IN THE SPREADSHEET DIDN’T HAVE SUMS AT THE BOTTOM AS PART OF “GOOD CONTROLS”!!! GO TELL THE VALUATION ACTUARIALS WHAT YOU WANT NEXT TIME!!!

I am now with my gf at sbux with a latte and chicken burrito NGAF. :judge:

2 Likes

I am working WAY too late… giving WAY too many Fs…

3 Likes

Aaaaaaaaannnnnndddddd… software just crashed. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Time to go home!

2 Likes

Time for some more adult, NSFW language:

THE DATA FOR THE PIDDLY :poop: FUCKING LIABILITIES IS ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE AND THE DOCUMENTATION ON LOCATIONS ISN’T UP TO DATE!!!

1 Like

:therethere:

1 Like

Lots of DNGAFing after several busy weeks. The dog very happy today.

2 Likes

GAFness level: medium.

I am wrapping up some liability stuff today for the accountants. Need to do some reconciliations, but :crossed_fingers: that it all comes together for end of day.

1 Like

I’ve one task to complete today, then let the DNGAFing commence!

1 Like

Major delivery set, self review, regulatory filings. Lots of Fs. But next Friday is vacation, so looking forward to a riday.

4 Likes

ISWYDT. :+1:

1 Like