DNGAF Friday

There’s certainly a few quiet parts that I can’t say loud.

I do get a lot of insights from reading LinkedIn posts - like for example how my boss plays favorites and also how I am that favorite.

1 Like

In related news, my boss told me a couple of weeks ago that he was putting in a recommendation for my “well-earned” promotion. Hashtag favoritism.

2 Likes

Maybe you’re too modest!

Friday again. A gajillion things to do but my brain is already on vacation.

2 Likes

Hafta GAF today and prolly a good part of the weekend.

ETA: Still waiting on data. Not expecting it until after lunch.

Giving so many fucks today. Quarter end is upon me, I’ve got contractors coming and going, gotta install a bath fan and add exhaust out the roof so I’m figuring that out.

At least boxes are getting checked, so by next week I should have a lot less on my brain. Right now my anxiety is about at 11.

3 Likes

Which quarter?

We are wrapping up Q3 rn.

1 Like

I’m volunteering at an elementary school all day today, so I can’t NGAF, but at least the F’s I have to give aren’t about work…

5 Likes

The middle is different but your bookends ring true for me too.

1 Like

It’s a Mt Dew Monday today, let me tell ya’

I fixed a small problem in reserve movements, but the bigger problem is still fluffin’ there!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Currently tucked at the edge of a bean field in South Eastern Ontario hoping for some geese to fly over. No room for work today.

Ugh it’s been a day. It’s been a week. Ready to work on my planner for next week. 2 more weeks until vacation.

3 Likes

Agree, lots of GAF going on today.

Did some GAFing today, but I will have to put in some hours this weekend, 'cause next thing you know, it’ll be yearend.

3 Likes

The only thing I GAF about today is that it’s Friday.

2 Likes

This Friday got off to a rousing start. Starbucks is a Friday tradition. Put my mobile order in, paid, went to store to pickup…

…my store is on strike for the weekend to protest working conditions.

I do commend the employees. Turning on the mobile order function at the store so corporate will get a bunch of angry customer calls is a bold move. I think I will wait a couple days to see if corporate runs some kind of batch refund before I go to the trouble of calling customer service to get my $17 back.

Had to take my substitute gas station coffee right into a serious meeting about next years budget forecast at 8:30 AM. Gas station coffee is just not enough to make me GAF today.

2 Likes

Don’t bother with customer service imo…
In these cases I just wait for it to post to my credit card account and then dispute the transaction.

For a business/transaction such as this you’ll probably get an immediate, permanent credit.

2 Likes

I think I finally have reserve movements under control. Now I just gotta document stuff for the accountants. :nerd_face:

2 Likes