DNGAF Friday

Booked off today. I’ve already been to the farmers’ market!!

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this over the past week or two as well…the conundrum of course is that sometimes I do want all of the notifications and sometimes I don’t…you propose some great ideas…way better than what I came up with. Let’s get these changes into development so that we can move it along posthaste!

1 Like

I was thinking more of a toot sweet pace.

1 Like

Get a separate phone for work. No way am I using a personal phone for someone else’s corp.

1 Like

I used to have two phones, and I really hated it. And that was when the company was paying for it; no way am I paying for two phones out of my own pocket.

1 Like

Yeah, I had two phones for years. It was nice for the two weeks per year I was able to leave it at home, but otherwise terrible.

Now down to one and my company gives me like $50 or $75 per month to subsidize it. But my new company has a much better culture, if I’m on PTO most people won’t send me stuff. Those who do don’t expect me to answer them until I’m back.

i have 2 phones. (work and personal) dumb, but so it goes.

definitely woke up w the DNGAF vibe. its been a busy and productive week!

jealous of the scooter weather. We got our first snow in MPLS overnight. it is…not remarkably early for that to happen.

1 Like

Got this picture from daughter, who, if your epsilon is big enough, lives in your neighborhood

i always start w a generously big epsilon. the delta of course follows as a dependent variable

1 Like

I had to Google MPLS. You’re substantially north of me lol.

I am aware! When the people of the Great White North are mostly south of you…

1 Like

I think it’s a fun fact that to get from Detroit MI USA to Windsor ON Canada, you have to travel south.

1 Like

I read recently that more Americans live north of Canadians than Canadians live north of Americans.

4 Likes

New weatherstrip is on the front door, only cut one finger. Gonna go take the scooter out for tacos and then hit the bike. Maybe a nap. Who knows?

4 Likes

Daddy took hizzelf a nap earlier this aft!!

3 Likes

I plan to go the other way and do a walk to Starbucks for an afternoon coffee.

Only one meeting left today, almost there!

I started out G-ing AF, but the power company had other ideas, so I am home with no electricity.

1 Like

:bump:
I’ve got my reasons…
:bump:

Nice and sunny out today versus the last two days of fog. Gonna be reeeeeeel hard to GAF this aft.

1 Like

It’s my Friday, gonna be hard to make myself get out of bed, shower, and get into the office today. And it’s almost 9 already…

3 Likes