DNGAF Friday

Yep. That’s me this week.

Don’t kink shame me. Oh, you mean off work? Yes, that too.

2 Likes

I’m jealous :redcard: of the latter, the former is less a struggle

What are you, Canadian? Why don’t you just go celebrate your :1st_place_medal: in Women’s Ice Hockey & let us enjoy our little holidays.

I am not Canadian. In fact I’d argue having a holiday to celebrate Presidents is not particularly American, so clearly I’m just putting my money where my mouth is on that issue :us:

The dog GAF about something, but not my lawn!

2 Likes

Any good Presidents’ Day sales happening???

Yearend is for corporate actuarians!

I’m here! Better late than never.

3 Likes

That’s a good question…

Is it cheaper to buy presidents this weekend? Or was that just during the previous administration?

Valuationairians, too

1 Like

Valuationairials too???

1 Like

Especially Valuationairials !!!

I didn’t realize some people were literally dirt farmers. TIL

There is something she DNGAF about, which is dirt all over the couch :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

My dog likes to jump up on the furniture normally, but she LOVES it when she is wet and muddy.

1 Like

yesterday was a firm dnfgaf friday. replied to one message to show appreciation for the one scheduled meeting - that I did not intend to attend - being moved.

2 Likes

I’m taking off President’s Day this year.

2 Likes

So, Finance decided to change some numbers in the Q4 revenue recognition. But they didn’t bother to tell me (I own the revenue model) or Accounting (who, you know, actually recognizes the revenue).

We found out because we made a presentation for the CFO, who said our numbers were wrong. It seems this was changed ~10 days ago and nobody bothered to say anything. We sent numbers to the auditors and I guess we have to backtrack on that now.

Screw it, I’m calling it a day around 2PM, I can’t do this today.

4 Likes