Daily Dungeon

I found the fork long before I found the cake. Took me forever to put the two together.

I ended the game before I connected the two. I had the fork but wasn’t quite sure what it was, and was walking all around with it, went into the smiley face room to see if it went with that and the game ended.

Huh, I didn’t find a fork, just the cake. I thought maybe the flame(?) could be used to light the candle, but nope.

So here’s everything I’ve found. Curious if I’m missing anything:

Summary
  • 3 puzzles behind red/green/blue keys to get the sparkly shapes that get you out of the game
  • A seed that you can plant in the soil. You get a badge if you cut the plant before it grows, and a different badge if you wait for it to grow first.
  • 1 hidden puzzle to make everything show and give you the fork
  • The cake is hidden somewhere that takes up the fork
  • The red box that activates the transporters
  • The transformers (randomly?) take you to a separate space disconnected from the rest of the maze that has a smiley face block. If you bring one of the main sparkly shapes then it provides an alternative exit for the game.

As far as the puzzles go, I think Lights Out type puzzle takes me the longest to solve (I usually cheat). The QR code one took me a while to figure out. At first I just thought it was a joke, but then I hit the keys on the 2nd or 3rd time I saw it and realized it was just another puzzle.

Not sure what did it, but I just got all seeing eye which illuminated all the rooms as I was walking around, making it faster to bring the keys to their rooms.

I thought I’d share how I do this puzzle, so you don’t have to necessarily look it up each time.

First get the top row all turned on by stepping on the corresponding spots on the second row
Then get the second row all turned on by stepping on the corresponding spots on the last row

Now, the third part I don’t know the exact rule of which top button corresponds, but basically go and step on any of the top buttons. Now repeat steps 1 and 2 to get the top 2 rows lit up again. If solved, yay! If not, try again with a different top button.

1 Like

Overall, the badges I have are-

1. “Watch your step” - high heel shoe
  2. First time for everything - three stars
  3. Follow the secrets - exclamation point
  4. Hidden in plain sight - question mark
  5. The all-seeing eye - eyeball
  6. sssshhh - quiet emoji
  7. A true explorer - magnifying glass
  8. Keep coming back for more - praise hands emoji
  9. Have your cake and eat it too - cake
  10. Lady luck is on your side - clover
  11. plant killer - scissors
  12. green thumb - flower
  13. leave two behind - two hearts
  14. Magic is in the air - magic hat
  15. closed eyes emoji
  16. down the rabbit hole - rabbit
  17. mobile friendly - phone

Anyone have any other badges besides those completed?

Do your badges stay from day to day? I think my work computer wipes them out, so I get the first time badge every day.

Thanks for that! I’ll give it a try next time.

I think you re-earn the badges every time, but there’s also the “Collection” section which keeps track of all the badges you’ve ever won. When you get a badge for the first time there’s a dot in the upper right on top of it.

Yeah, that’s how it works on my phone. But my work computer won’t store the cookies for the site or something, because each time it makes it look like it’s my first time playing ever. It’s annoying.

Your strategy for the lights out puzzle worked, thanks MA! On my search for a website to solve that I read some interesting stuff about the math behind solving those puzzles.

1 Like

Got a new badge: “Who needs those silly keys anyway?” - it’s a blue box with a white up arrow. I got it by solving the puzzles without unlocking one of the doors (thanks to secret passages).

Work doesn’t have this blocked…so…in.

1 Like

It’s a lie? for when you see the cake but don’t eat it.

My mobile isn’t tracking cookies so the collection resets each day, which I don’t mind.

dailydungeon.net #206 #dailydungeon
:athletic_shoe: 274
:stopwatch: 01:40
:dash::high_heel::star::brain::question::tophat::rabbit2::balloon::iphone:

1 Like

Tried to do it as fast as I could this morning, missing most hidden things. Clicked on the share button for the first time and thought I’d post it here.

Mine today:
:athletic_shoe: 191
:stopwatch: 01:01
:fast_forward::high_heel::arrow_heading_up::brain::question::four_leaf_clover::tophat::rabbit2::expressionless::two_hearts::balloon:

:athletic_shoe: 450
:stopwatch: 02:40
:moneybag::tulip::high_heel::star::brain::question::eye::cake::four_leaf_clover::tophat::rabbit2::expressionless::mag_right::balloon:

Do you know how you got the money bag trophy? I don’t think I’ve gotten that one before.