COVID club for those who toughed it out rather than be a pussy with paxlovid and the like

COVID badass checking in!

Howdy

1 Like

Yo

1 Like

i took no paxlovid. was not an at risk person.

1 Like

I didn’t take anything either. Had a mild case and am not at risk.

No paxlovid for me, but I did feel like :poop: for 3 fluffin’ days!!! :face_with_thermometer: :mask:

same, about 3 days of feeling terrible and then my kickass immune system kicked some covid ass.

i suspect paxlovid wouldn’t have done better than the ao fan virus fighting army.

AOF is proof that J&J and Moderna work better together.

1 Like

I don’t remember when Paxlovid came out… I think maybe when I had Covid you had to be really old or really sick to get Paxlovid, and I was neither. (Only kind of old and kind of sick.)

I didn’t take it because it wasn’t an option. If it had been readily available I probably would have taken it. No glory in being sicker and miserable-er than necessary.

More like “Thread for people lucky enough to have a mild or moderate case of COVID that didn’t require external intervention.”

2 Likes

You can make your thread and i will make my thread. Title stands.

Some people likely did take paxlovid with mild cases though. The threshold to get it isn’t that high.

You done editing your post? I’ll wait.

It isn’t now, but at one point I think it was.

My mom had a relatively mild case and took it. But she’s in her 70s so higher risk. Pretty healthy for her age, but she’s still in her 70s.

Not sure what that says about my point though.

My mother is in her late 70s and didnt take any covid drugs when she had it. Not sure if paxlovid was available early last year when she did though

I didnt take it but would ask for it next time. I don’t think i qualified but didn’t ask.

I took Tamiflu last time i had influenza and was better in a couple days. My worst with the flu was worse than covid.

I was vaccinated for both.