Comic strips that remind you of another GoA poster

Omg. That person was a disastrously cartoonist person. Floor me down…yeah.

2 Likes

Glad I accomplished my goal with my reference.

RN

I never thought Mark Trail would link back to GoActuary, but here we are…

1 Like

If you’re looking for a really good chicken salad recipe, check out SamChevre’s chicken salad from Page 20 of the old AO Recipe book whose archives are linked to in the GoA Recipe Book

You had me (disinterested) at tarragon. Blech.

:frowning:

It all started with a chicken salad that we bought from the deli at Fresh and Natural. It was so good that I wanted to make it myself instead of paying $$$, so I posted the ingredients (in the order that they appeared) to the AO & SamChevre came through with approximate ratios for each.

I don’t have a sophisticated enough palate to even recognize what tarragon smells or tastes like, but I must not despise it.

1 Like

2 Likes

I really need to know who the referenced posters are. I’m too dense to get it. :frowning:

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

:poocorn:

and transcendental…

So one time we were all out of hot dogs and hamburger buns, but had ground beef and hot dog beef. We get the bright idea, hey, make patties that will fit the buns. Looks very different once grilled.

I hope you didn’t put any corn in it!!!

Utah actually passed a law that said government entities (like county commissions and city councils) could not make any formal, binding decision on anything that was not on their agenda, which had to be posted a minimum of 24 hours prior to their meeting in certain required formats including on the internet.

1 Like

:lolup: waaaaaaitaminit…

Charlie Brown’s shirt is supposed to be yellow, not red! What the french toast?

Note that this is “Peanuts Begins” and not “Peanuts”. “They” took the b/w comics and added their own color. Why they couldn’t get CB’s shirt yellow, I do not know.

See also Peanuts Begins | Peanuts Wiki | Fandom