Codenames! Round 5

Blue team is up! @Tiffany

Oh what an interesting set of wordsā€¦ I can see a lot of potential challenges here, depending on which words map to what.

Those cards got SHUFFLED!

Female, 2

Remember what team youā€™re on and who your teammates are!

Also if weā€™re still using private groups, remember to shuffle people and add me to both. Or did we decide to keep it all in here?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I forgot I put that in there! What does everyone want to do?

YOU CANā€™T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

The vote was all-one-thread and no Google. No Google was slightly higher in preference. I defer to gamemaster in all respects.

2 Likes

Sister is obvious, but Iā€™m not that sure on a second word. ā€˜ringā€™ or ā€˜figureā€™ might be more associated with female than male, but neither are slam dunks. trying to figure out why ā€˜femaleā€™ instead of ā€˜womanā€™ as well. maybe female figure is a more common phrase? Iā€™m not that sure and feel like Iā€™m missing something

:rofl: Thank you! Thatā€™s what weā€™ll go with. No google. All posts in here.

1 Like

Rastiln had that saved on his PC - he didnā€™t have to use Google to get that image.

1 Like

I agree with sister, go for it. Still contemplating a possible second.

Maybe horseshoe? It looks vaguely like the female part of a connector? That would be a reason for ā€œfemaleā€ and not ā€œwomanā€ or ā€œgirlā€ or whatever.

Sister for sure.

For the second word, I could see Ring (usually associated with females, though men wear them too), Figure (feminine figure?) Pound (weight loss?), Heart (cuz the women have the feelz?). Probably in that order.

Right? Typo for???

Ring?

oh yeah, ring. Sorry

Enough of us agree that Iā€™m making it official: Sister

At first I was thinking he was saying women were always rightā€¦