Codenames! Round 2a, the rematch

Military, 4

2 Likes

Sherwood, 2

Shaddup @Vorian_Atreides, I wonā€™t be fooled again.

Blue team, Iā€™ll probably chill out in the future, that just seemed like a gimme round.

1 Like

Tap dat?

Sherwood!

Sherwood forest seems like the obvious guess.

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking Lion or Ring for the 2nd one - both from the old Robin Hood cartoon movie.

They also sit at a table, wear a boot on their head, have a secret agent, live near London, Tap someone on the shoulder, walk on grass, run over a bridge, eat a fish, wear a dress, escape from the chopping block, all in the Spring during that movie.

Itā€™s been a little, so Iā€™m going with the obvious one:

Forest

Forest is a red word.

Guess again or pass

Iā€™ll wait for someone else (whoā€™s actually on my team) to jump in and give their opinion.

Oh suuuureā€¦ take the gimmie. Iā€™m not confident with any of the other wordsā€¦

I think Lion is the most likely, but thatā€™s simply because I think of the Lion king from the old cartoon movie.

Well I missed some things while I was napping.

you snooze, you lose.

(For reference, Lucy above just posted and later edited, "Reserved 3", which I completely mistook as a clue.)

for even more reference ā€“ immediately after creating the OP, I created three more posts, with the text ā€œreserved 1ā€, ā€œreserved 2ā€, and ā€œreserved 3ā€. Then I went back and replaced that text in the first two with more relevant text. But I wanted to quickly grab the first four posts, before someone else popped in.

Rastlin seems to have shown up after Iā€™d replaced the text of the 2nd and 3rd post, but before I updated the 4th one. And started guessing based on it.

:rofl:

I took Oddie through all 3 games and seeing if I can get him in.

He says I should stop guilting him :roll_eyes:.

Hilarious chain of events btw.

lol thatā€™s what happened. I wasnā€™t completely sure since Lucy had edited that post by then. pretty hilarious

Rastiln also pretty confident Lucy was on our team - or are you a double agent?!!!

Well, for a second word I think it might be bridge. Because Robin Hood and Little John meet at a bridge and have a big fight. Besides Sherwood forest, the only connection Iā€™m making is Brad Sherwood the comedian who was also the voice actor who did the pod race announcer in Episode One. But I donā€™t see two headed alien or midichlorian on the list.

Actually, isnā€™t there some sort of Sherwood related to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer? A producer or song writer or something? Could be snowman. I might need a nap.