Can't get to goactuary outside the app

Ok I’m at the data center now. Will investigate.

Thinks for a really long time and then get this:

I heart lockdowns. Toronto downtown Monday morning, no traffic.

1 Like

when I type “goactuary.com” into the browser, I get the error that Serena showed.

When I clicked a link that was directing me to “community.goactuary.com”, I got here.

Oh yes! Community.goactuary.com does work. Goactuary.com does not.

Ok. The website goactuary.com is on my business server which is offline right now. The forum community.goactuary.com is on its own server which is working fine.

So that makes sense. If you’re going to goactuary.com, it’s offline. Just go to community.goactuary.com directly until I get the other server pumping bits again.

1 Like

If anyone is going to goactuary.com, how would they see this message?

Asking the tough questions :grinning:

1 Like

Anyway, main server is back online so goactuary.com is working. Currently trying to determine what caused the problem, but hopefully no further impact on you folks.

5 Likes

Thank you!! :heart:

I hear these problems are a sign for people whose companies are about to let them go.

1 Like

Yay!

Don’t tease me bro

1 Like

ditto

head to https://goactuary.com and there’s a link to download the apps on the RHS.

1 Like

Alternatively, try this:

If there was a badge for using the app, …

I’m not saying, I’m … just …

1 Like

I used to use the app, but then it broke. I think the really problem is that Firefox stopped working well with discourse, and my default browser on my phone is Firefox, so that’s what the app used.

So I’ve switched to using Chrome on my phone. When the app worked, i liked some aspects of it better. But chrome is working fine.

what is your angle? this was resolved almost a year ago. are you selling something?

Basically the purpose is to create an account and link to some website because inbound links have (at least had) an impact on website ranking. Pretty much all of these random 1-off posts on old threads, even if they don’t initially post a link, are spam accounts.