Candace Cameron Bure

Candace unfollowed jodie sweetin because she said “you know i love you” to some chick who was posting about her feud with candace. Jodie still follows Candace though. Drama!!!

In looking at candace’s followers it appears that jodie has since unfollowed candace in response

Seems like moving to a station that “leans into traditional marriage” is not the same as just happening to make movies with straight couples. It’s making a brand out of a conscious decision to exclude gay couples.

If she were going to a station that was going to “lean into” making movies about only white people, that wouldn’t sit well.

As far as sins go, continuing to watch her movies is probably pretty venial. After all, the factory process to make the iphone im typing this response with probably involves more suffering than those movies.

But leaning into an exclusionary brand, and then saying “but i love everybody!”, isn’t really tolerance.

I doubt she is including jewish couples either and im okay with that as a jew.

Sadly, bassist for The Who John Entwistle died the night a groupie fucked him. :frowning:

Smile, you’re on Candace Cameron! :smiley:

2 Likes

hahahahahaha

1 Like

also, did you respond to the correct post? that post was commenting on the feud between candace cameron and jodie sweetin because jodie said “you know i love you” to jojo siwa in response to a tweet or something by jojo complaining about candace cameron.

i thought i did. it was late!

also apparently danica mckellar and andrea barber quit hallmark channel with candace and they all went to this new network. lori loughlin otoh was fired from hallmark so that’s why she’s there.

oh actually, not sure if andrea barber was on hallmark. danica mckellar and lori loughlin were.

1 Like

Glad to see you guys are talking about the hard-hitting issues of the day.

make a better thread about hard hitting issues if you have SUCH a problem with mine or just make a thread whining about your wife forcing you to travel or something.

If you thought a thread titled “Candace Cameron Bure” was going to be about hard-hitting issues, I honestly think that’s on you, not us. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Feel better?

My back still hurts a lot.

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you’re able to get lasting relief soon.

poor BG5150. I’ll ask Candace Cameron to pray for you.

2 Likes

Diagnosis: sprained lower back. :frowning:

1 Like

So, a pain in the ass?

3 Likes

hahahahahahaha