Campaign to 10k

I’m on a campaign to be the first GoA poster to get to 10k likes, and I NEED YOU!

I’m at 9.8k likes, so we can do this.

And whoever gives me the most likes between now and when I hit 10k will get their very own lap size quilt by the end of the year, in the color(s) of their choosing! Design will be chosen by me. Must be willing to send me your address, of course.

22 Likes

A lap size quilt is about 60” by 60”, give or take.

17 Likes

And @Breadmaker is off to a strong start!

18 Likes

And every one of this is sincere!!! :innocent:

3 Likes

I cannot be bought!

4 Likes

So your likes are for free?

16 Likes

How about rented???

6 Likes

Quick addendum: I don’t see how to view how many likes I have precisely, so whoever gives me the most likes between now and when a screenshot of the 10k likes are pasted in here for evidence will get the quilt. Hey maybe I’ll feel generous and do more than one, you never know…I have no more space in my house for quilts but I sure do like making them.

18 Likes

Numbers gonna have a hard time finding a post of mine he hasn’t already liked.

17 Likes

Smh spacelobster needs to improve the poster analytical data suite

4 Likes

I have been considering starting nonprofit raffles for quilts. I would make those quilts in advance and then raffle.

I donate to an actuarial exam scholarship fund (P/1 and FM/2) at my university, and would probably start with that. Figure people can get behind that!

I probably wouldn’t be allowed to promote that directly on here, but I’ll try to find a way.

18 Likes

@MAX is really underscoring how much I post in the nap thread right now.

15 Likes

I hope @The_Polymath wins just so that you have to ship it internationally!

I also, need to go through your post history and like everything.

6 Likes
NSFW

Mr. NA: I thought you were going to say lap DANCE. I bet you’d get more likes if you did that instead.

15 Likes

Significant digits are going to also be my downfall.

Your posts are very likeable.

6 Likes

:blush:

12 Likes

All this incredibly genuine love pouring in!

12 Likes

It’s real love. Sometimes i just need to be reminded to express it.

2 Likes

So uh this contest might be over before the end of the night!

I’ll create a second but equal incentive - the person who gives me the most likes starting tomorrow (midnight tonight EDT) and going through the end of the week (midnight EDT on Sunday night/Monday morning!) will ALSO get a lap-sized quilt in the color of their choosing!

11 Likes

That was quick! And @MAX came in at the 11th hour with 60 likes, taking the prize.

8 Likes