Brag about your GoActuary badges

@discobot display help

1 Like

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

2 Likes

How dare you disable discobot!

ah, then it’s a glitch, and i have no idea how you go about finally getting that badge.

2 Likes

Well . . . complete the advanced tutorial . . .

1 Like

You have to tag discobot and say start advanced tutorial. I can already feel that badge in my hands!

Are we talking about the “first flag” badge? Is that for reporting a post?

I have the badge, but I know that several of my reports didn’t make it to the mods. Or at least, I know that the mods told me they didn’t get those reports.

So I think there was (is??) a glitch with reporting posts in the first place. That glitch could easily also be responsible for screwing up the badge.

1 Like

Mods responded to mine.
To be clear, I care more about the response than the badge.

1 Like

Clearly you have your priorities backwards

1 Like

I had strong feelings about the flagged post, but I’ll try harder in the future. Need the AO GoA flag emoji.

sounds like there is both a glitch with reported posts and with that badge.

I know I’ve flagged a post in the past, and I don’t have the badge. Obviously the GA system hates me.

Probably a good call on its part.

You get a badge for that? You can flag mine if I can flag yours.

ha, I would if Mods said it was ok. I don’t want to get in trouble for flagging an innocent post… or maybe we both post something wildly inappropriate?

You go first :laughing:

2 Likes

If you flag something, using the “something else” option, and write that you are flagging to post to get a badge, or to test how to do it… I don’t think any of the mods are going to be upset.

I guess if we got dozens of those in a day it might be annoying. But that seems unlikely.

1 Like

I wanted getting the badge to be meaningful, that I was flagging a post that just sucks.

I have my “First Flag” badge.

And now I’m Certifiable.

Um, Certified.

1 Like

You should get that badge by going through the discobot’s tutorial, IIRC.

SO STOP FLAGGING SHIT JUST FOR A BADGE

Thank you.

(Please read this post in a Mr. Bean voice, please.)

1 Like

I’m reading it in a Pee-Wee Herman voice.

1 Like