Brag about your GoActuary badges

Have Fries, Feel Better?

2 Likes

Woo, I got the Admired badge today!

3 Likes

The question is: “Admired by whom?”

Your guess is as good as mine there.

I earned two, count 'em two, Nice Reply badges in the past day.

11 Likes

Just got my one year anniversary badge!
Do we get pie and e badges like on the ao? I was a few months away from my pie badge when the site went down, I still haven’t fully recovered.

I was on the AO nearly 20 years when it went down, longer with precursors and I never got anything beyond a 5 year pin. Yeah, I’m probably still a little bitter about that.

There have been 404 nice reply badges earned total. I wonder how many distinct users that is?

Edit: Is there a badge leader board? Mathman has a ton of nice reply badges, wonder who has the most.

I don’t think there is a leader board. I just checked 4 people I thought have a lot

Steve White has 40 nice replies
Maphistos Sidekick has 24
Mathman has 18
I have 25

Clearly I need to step up my game.

1 Like

You will try, but to no avail.

Except for one rather remote possibility where global holocaust leaves you alone on the planet with some kid named Number 5.

If you don’t believe me, just look at my title. That should prove what I say is true.

If one more person could like my post above I’d have 19. Just sayin’.

3 Likes

Actually I had my count wrong. AFAIK, you can’t see your own count when logged in and I miscounted manually. I think I have 25

Snickelfritz may be the leader with 62

1 Like

I have a few badges that seem pretty obscure, only a couple other people have them.

2 Likes

I think I’m still the only one with the Higher Love badge.

4 Likes

I earned the Empathetic badge.

wherever you are, that laughter you hear is probably Mrs F when I tell her that

10 Likes

I thought you were a very nice guy! That one time we met at a hotel bar and you kept buying me drinks and got me drunk.

1 Like

:popcorn:

4 Likes

I wish my life were that interesting. We met at an SOA conference and there were a bunch of AO people there and it was really fun and boring…in a good way.

But I DID get drunk on Tommie’s company’s dime…

2 Likes

can’t confirm the “drunk” part. drinks were enjoyed. the expense account absorbed all in the name of potential client entertainment.

Mrs F might lament that the public gets a nicer version of me?

1 Like