Bcc por favor

Lotus?
Reply all to 500 people?

Is this 2005 again?

1 Like

Every once in a while I still start a formula with @ or hit the / to bring up a menu.

1 Like

At one past job, we had discussions about this kind of thing. I think we decided the way to go was to do a “reply all” to everyone in the company in response to a question, with a response along the lines of I don’t give a shit, do whatever you want, it’s not like what I think matters because [boss] is going to say I’m wrong anyway and [boss’s boss] is going to let them get away with it and walk all over anyone who disagrees like has happened the entire time I’ve been here.

Then see how long before someone showed up telling us we needed to leave immediately.

2 Likes

One time I did get a long-winded rant detailing everything wrong with the company that was sent to all-employees, presumably on the guy’s last day.

It was poorly written & badly needed proofreading, and half his points were dumb but he had a few points that I agreed with. I think IT somehow deleted it from everyone’s mailboxes overnight and at some point, maybe an hour after the original email, came an apology from HR that was more along the lines of “move along, nothing to see here”.

1 Like

2 Likes