Autoflush Pets

I dunno, though. Fresh pee isn’t bad, but it gets nastier over time, even if it’s diluted. Sometimes we don’t flush if there’s a drought or something. And when that happens, I’m often a little unhappy about it.

1 Like

We didn’t risk waking a volatile baby by flushing in the night and I didn’t notice any funky pee smell in the morning. :man_shrugging:

This is what my niece used potty training and she flushed right from the beginning. In fact, that was part of the appeal… she liked the sound.

Maybe I’m the only person in the world who often has my elbows on my knees while doing my thing, but so many toilets will flush 5-10 times in the few minutes I’m there unless I’m sitting perfectly prim and proper. And sometimes even then.

I found it amazing(?) to find these in CA, with their big time water restrictions, since they flushed multiple times more than necessary.

I find it’s more of an issue with #2 than #1. But yeah, I’ve certainly had issues with multiple flushes.

The ones in my employer’s restrooms magically work better than any others I’ve used, though, so maybe it’s possible to do this right.