Ao fan's post covid mall adventure

I haven’t tried both in the delta 8 variety. When I lived in Colorado I tried various strains and couldn’t tell much difference between any of them, honestly.

Maybe if I smoked daily or weekly or whatever I’d have a better sense.

I didn’t compare yet, but any of my experience with delta 8 doesn’t do much at all to me.

A friend who’s a regular user told me sativa kind of expands your mind and makes you more artistic. I liked the idea that all the ideas swirling in my head all the time might be able to make more connections.
So I tried it.
It did nothing.
So I tried more.
Then I felt like I was going to throw up so I went to bed.
The end.

4 Likes

Smoking indica vs sativa can produce different effects, I believe due to the different complex mix of cannabinoids in the varieties. I think pure delta 8 extracted from either shouldn’t result in meaningfully different sensations, as by definition it’s solely the one cannabinoid. However, delta 8 products aren’t necessarily pure and may contain some other stray cannabinoids including ones not normally found in meaningful amounts in the plant. I’d imagine differences in the quality of the labs processing the delta 8 and the resulting purity would be more important to sensation than whatever strain they started with. Just a guess.

that’s because it’s mostly a gimmick.

At least based on my youtube learning. The two strains are crossbred so much that almost everything is a hybrid (hence all the different strain names). And there’s like very few testing facilities to accurately regulate and track all different cannabinoids in the hundreds of strains out there.

But, that’s what makes it fun. Everyone has their strain preference. And every strain can hit you different (and there are like 400+ cannabinoids so no one can really track the minute differences each one can hit you)

Trying moonshine with ao fan at her favorite mall.

RIP ao fan

4 Likes

Mall moonshine?

1 Like

Mall moonshine at ao fans fav mall is no joke. The grand finale is full strength hooch.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a good thing ARTS is driving.

A really terrific sign

1 Like

That was pretty intense. A lot of alcohol in a very short period of time. Not for the faint of heart.

Only professionals should mix mall moonshine with mall cannabis.

2 Likes

No cannabis was consumed, mall or otherwise.

Mallshine?