Annoyed Thoughts: archive 1

You could have asked if you wanted to know that.

I have had a confrontation with the guy before about something else. He’s clearly not right in the head and prone to angry outbursts. I’m just there to chill. Arguing with a crazy person is not how I chose to spend the afternoon. If I wanted to argue with people ranting about things they know nothing about I’d come here.

Like I just mentioned in another post, the guy is a bit whacko. He does have a dog.

Ouch…

Our last dog would take a loaf of bread off the counter, open the bag without ripping it, and consume the whole loaf within seconds. No idea how, we only ever saw the remnants. Man, that dog loved them some bread products.

1 Like

I feel like he deserves it with that level of talent

1 Like

Did it have those nasty, evil, vile, wretched rai-SINS in it??? If it did, some anonymous citizen might hafta phone the ASPCA on you…

1 Like

I found the plastic clamshell container in the backyard. It was empty but undamaged. I was surprised she left the uncovered French toast that was on a plate next to the container with the slice of cinnamon loaf.

Raisins have no place in baked goods. They are also toxic to dogs.

1 Like

When listing to the radio and they play the beginning of a great song, but then it’s only part of a promo-montage.

1 Like

This reminds me of the angst of middle school/high school where you waited all day to hear your favorite song on the radio. There was something really enjoyable about not having everything on-demand, all the time. The rush of hearing it was a high.

3 Likes

I’d be in bed with the radio on
I would listen to it all night long
Just to hear my favorite song
You’d have to wait till you could hear it on the

AM radio AM radio
Yeah you could hear the music on the
AM radio AM radio
I can still hear Mama say
“Boy turn that radio down!”

2 Likes

People who post on reddit are effin idiots. I post in a personal finance sub and they’ll actively upvote factually incorrect information and then heavily downvote factually correct information while making all sorts of passive aggressive comments in response.
I should leave them to their own devices. WTF do I care (I care a lot about people dispensing incorrect information on insurance).

3 Likes

Starbucks??? Cross post this to the ‘something extravagant’ thread, imo.

Yeah I’ve stopped using reddit as much since graduating from the targeted age group. It’s just an echo chamber of early 20s males.

Gas already running out around here. Ppl crazy. Including the jackass in the Porsche filling up with a 9mm on his hip at the pump next to mine.

Around here… but that’s… but, what about me and my gas guzzler?!?

Truth. I had to go at lunch as I realized on the way to work I might not make it home this afternoon running on empty. It was nuts. First place was already out and everywhere else was backed out into the streets.

Of course…the mania is probably causing the shortage more than the actual pipeline sitch. But…I’m not going to try to explain that to the gun-wielding porsche drivers of the south.

1 Like

I doubt you’re actually legally allowed to light that thing up in the best of times. Doesn’t need gas to make the statement "I don’t, but I could’.

Thank God i didn’t remember that. Yesterday was really stressful, and at the end of the day, i realized i was driving on fumes. Pulled into the first gas station i saw, before the car actually died. Turned out it was a full-service station with high prices. The guy filled my tank. I did not stop and think that a major pipeline was out and gas might be hard to find.

I think it’s mostly an issue in the southeast. Other regions have other pipelines that supply them so it’s not as acute a shortage right away (if it lasted for another week it could be problematic.) If you aren’t in the MD-FL corridor, should probably be ok this week other than higher prices.

I’m glad I am not driving much lately. My tank is still mostly full, so that will last me a while.