Annoyed Thoughts: archive 1

I had :poop: figured out in the old version of the software; now they’ve upgraded it and I gotta figure out :poop: again!!! :rage:

**** it: I’m going out for coffee!!!

1 Like

We laid down some sod and grass seed on the front lawn a few days ago. There was supposed to be a ton of rain over the last few days, but it did not materialize, so I had to get the garden hose out and do it myself. :unamused:

2 Likes

At least you can claim to be the rain man

1 Like

My main man, NormalDan.

1 Like

I have to book ahead of time every activity I’m going to do on this spa vacation I’m taking rather than wing it like I usually do, and if you skip out, they charge you $25 for each event you skip out on. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT RELAXING?

THANKS COVID! :angry:

Overcooked brownies.

I m sure you know this, but you might want to consider talking to someone at the ABCD…at least to get some of the C part of it…also, if it’s really bad, anti-precept behavior, you might be obligated to report it.

1 Like

That’s God’s way of telling you not to go.

1 Like

Snitches get stitches…

2 Likes

Unfortunately, said actuary is working through her boss, who has a pre-existing vendetta against the team I am currently on.

It basically goes like this:

Tiffany: Does nothing of consequence.
Actuary that’s worse than Karen: Complains to boss about something
ATWTK’s Boss: Sends email to Tiffany’s boss and several company VPs complaining about something that never happened via half truths and derogatory statements either about Tiffany’s team in general, or as he did last week - directly about Tiffany

Also in the recent email:

ATWTK’s Boss, while copying in sales team VPs: “Tiffany is not yet known by the sales team and needs to build trust.”

WELL THANKS FOR THE EMAIL THEN ASSHOLE, IT’S REALLY HELPING THE CAUSE.

1 Like

my mother would be upset if i opted out. last year, i tried to opt out because THERE’S A PANDEMIC! and she was all, oh, it’s not the plague, calm down! then when we got kicked out a day later, and she realized maybe, just maybe I was right, she had to take her anti-anxiety meds.

There’s still a pandemic.

We are vaccinated though

Huuuuuuge lineup at sbux yesterday: had to wait darned near 15 minutes!!! :unamused:

He did this again Saturday: threw a bunch of his gear on the ramp in the dog agility course, then strung up his hammock in the middle of the course. He was there the entire time I was at the park

Does the guy even have a dog? How has no one confronted him about it? The petty part of me would let my dog run the course and knock his crap over.

2 Likes

Stop being passive agressive and whining about it here and say something next time.

2 Likes

Annoyed at myself for being too complacent at leaving food out where the dog can reach it. Hopefully she digests the bacon grease soaked paper towels okay. I was surprised she nabbed a container with a slice of cinnamon loaf in it tho.

Clearly an “insignificant signals” post. Barista didn’t want you to leave too quickly.