Annoyed Thoughts: archive 1

I just love it when I pick up an order of groceries that they put in my trunk and when I get home I discover that the hot dog buns are underneath two cartons of apple juice.

2 Likes

way to narrow it down, you two.

I’m likely to be in Indy, used to live there and it will be a half-day drive, faster than if I were to fly. I feel like 2022 was the first year it was officially called the “ImpACT” conference. (I don’t think it does much for the conference, frankly, but then again I’m not on the SOA’s marketing team.)

2 Likes

It’s been a long time since I’ve used a laundromat. I didn’t realize how expensive they are.

1 Like

I take big honkin’ comforters, sleeping bags, pillows, etc to a laundromat for the big, honkin’ industrial machines. :moneybag:

2 Likes

I’m thinking about going to Indy too. Keep an eye out for a balding, bifocalled, pudgy Fella!!! :older_man:

1 Like

If you don’t see an alluring epitome of masculine charm, with a flawlessly chiseled jawline, captivating eyes, cascading locks, a harmonious blend of rugged masculinity and refined elegance, and a commanding physique that emanates undeniable magnetism then you’ll know I didn’t make it this time.

3 Likes

Spring hose clamps :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

IMG_5840

1 Like

But are you gonna go to Halifax?!

I was thinking of going virtually, but I think I missed the deadline for that. :man_shrugging:

I ordered some food to be delivered, was being prepared for 45 minutes, driver showed up at the restaurant and the order was canceled because they were out of one of the items. No other details. Now it’s 8:30 and I’m starving and pissed.

4 Likes

Also I apparently got a little too much sun today…but only on one side of my face and neck. I have a wedding to attend this weekend! I hope it’s concealable lol.

1 Like

Otherwise you might need to go out and get too much sun on the other side of the face and neck so that it matches.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Go outside today and face the other way.

I don’t tan, I only burn. I would rather not be burned all over my face when only half is an option.

1 Like

IFYP

3 Likes

A baker friend had a bunch of butter tarts left over from a big event and gave us a six pack free!!! :yum:

The one I bit into this morning had… had… rai-SINS!!! :face_vomiting: DIRTY, NASTY, VILE, EVIL, DOG-POISONING, RADIOACTIVE, CORROSIVE RAI-SINS!!! I’M SURE YOU ARE ALL JUST AS OUTRAGED AS I AM!!! I AM DOING MAJOR SURGERY ON IT EVEN AS I TYPE!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I think that’s common for butter tarts. At least the ones I’ve had before.

man, it must suck to hate something so much. imagine giving such power over your life to little dried up grapes. i feel for you, man, and if i were still a praying man, i’d do that too.

2 Likes