Annoyed Thoughts: archive 1

Which means you survived, yay!

3 Likes

THEY HAVE SCENTS?!

They put me out with the black mask for a surgery for my bad eyeball and I was so traumatized by that thing I can still picture the mask and taste the… gasoline-like flavor. This was after the nurse who prepped me said they were going to use the IV to put me down.

1 Like

We have 3 people in the house, yet I’m doing 5-6 loads of laundry a week.

Don’t people understand that socks can be worn three or four times and underwear five or six times before having to be washed?

1 Like

I had a pine scent for some surgery years ago.

@John.S.Mill There is some good, good anesthesia talk going on in here!!! :+1:

Is this with or without skid marks???

Don’t you wipe properly?

Why would I wipe my socks??? :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Why would there be skid marks on socks?

What if I rode my bike over them???

Aha, gotcha!!!

posts like this make me think you’re just trolling with everything you ever post.

You like doing laundry 5 times a week?

I’m sorry you only own one pair of underwear and socks.

1 Like

Prolly 15 pair of underwear and 25-30 pairs of socks.

I like doing laundry 5x per week more than I like wearing underwear and socks multiple days.

Although, as I recently disclosed, I’ve begun wearing jeans for more than one day. Which doesn’t fully solve the laundry issue but will attenuate it a bit. Maybe I do laundry 3-4 days per week and still have fresh undies.

I’m taking 15, now 16 people winter camping on the 18th. In the bush, in northern canada. They’re calling for -15C (about 5f) overnight for some of the nights. Plus I spoke to a guy up there last night, and he said there’s over 4 feet of snow.
And today, I get pinged, one of the crew wants to bring a puppy. I don’t want to be a hardass, and I’m not the boss of anything here, but geez. No, you can’t bring a puppy.

3 Likes

Sounds like you can do laundry once every 2 weeks then while wearing your last clean pair of underwear. Problem solved.

1 Like

Time to teach some laundry skills.

2 Likes

Not when everyone seems to look at a shirt or a pillow case and throws it in the hamper.

i think jeans can be worn several times prior to washing them.

underwear seems like a health hazard to not wash them after each use.

1 Like

What are you going to contract from them?