Annoyed Thoughts: archive 1

I know the chair was in my neighbor’s office because (1) I had no chair, and; (2) he had an extra chair that I could see because his door is wide open and there’s a lot of chairs in there. That said, it was someone other than him that actually used and adjusted said chair. Also I would have been PISSED if I had not found it immediately.

Many many moons ago I sat right across from a conference room. If I got up to go to lunch or sometimes even the bathroom or the printer I’d come back to my desk and my chair would be gone.

I put a sign on it “Please return me to twig’s desk” and it would be missing 25% less frequently than before I had the sign taped on the back, but still… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Oh, and if the meeting was still going on I would barge right in without knocking and ask the person sitting in my chair if I could please have my desk chair back now. I didn’t really care who it was… if you don’t want me interrupting your meeting then don’t steal my chair.

Most people were apologetic but a few were annoyed … as if I was in the wrong for interrupting their meeting.

The conference room was clearly listed as seating 6 people and there were exactly 6 chairs that lived in there. It’s not my fault you booked too small a conference room. Even if no bigger ones were available … that’s still a you problem, not a me problem.

2 Likes

I woke up with a really fuzzy head. I didn’t sleep well all week in the hotel, so I lay down for a nap after I got back into town, slept through dinner and my kids fighting with my husband about not wanting to eat, woke up feeling really off. I hope it’s three nights of sleep deprivation and not me getting sick.

1 Like

Reminds me of when this senior vp who sat near me would talk on speaker phone with the door wide open with her piercing voice and get bitchy when i got up to close her door. She would say “im talking to a client!!” with her self importance. Im thinking i dont care if you’re talking to god himself, close your fucking door. Heard she told people behind my back that she hated me. Feeling is mutual

2 Likes

Which is far more disruptive to the client than if she would have just smiled at you and mouthed “sorry” … which is what she should have done.

2 Likes

The other people who sit near me would be nice when i closed their doors. Just her.

Doesn’t happen in the after times as we are rarely in the office at the same time. I saw her once but thankfully she left soon after my seeing her.

There are a few other women who sit just far enough away from me as to not be annoyed by their phone habits, but they would likely be bitchy too if asked

Man I don’t miss head office. Dealing with nonsense that’s got nothing to do with work.

I consider it a weakness in me that I did poorly with those types of things, but still…

I’d have put a damn cable lock on it, lol.

1 Like

I wish I would have thought of that!!!

Put a long chain on and you might catch a few folks like this.

BAIT BIKE IN THE HOOD PRANK on Make a GIF

1 Like

I’d probably be less brave if this chick had any power over me. She’s not in my department though.

ao_fan making friends everywhere she goes…

what’s your point? you think it’s okay for someone to talk on speaker phone with their door wide open?

None whatsoever.

1 Like

tuesday night got chills and head was pounding. what was a low grade sinus thing was now a full blown sinus infection. woke up wednesday in a ton of pain. trip to urgent care, then pharmacy, then home. where i slept from 1130-4pm. weird. taking meds and climbing out of this already. but wednesday was a lost day.

4 Likes

Trying to add my home printer to list of printers on new work laptop. :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

I know I can’t do that.

I will email something to my personal email if I need to print

These glasses have been annoying me for a month now. I figured I’d get new ones with anti-reflective coating when I got home. I got these because I needed something fast after destroying my old ones. Problem is I keep extending my stay.

So I see I can order the exact ones I have but with anti-reflective coating online and have them shipped to my home from the glasses place. Problem is, the PD they gave me at the store is obviously wrong. It isn’t an option. So I guess I need to go to the damn store again to order them. :angry:

how difficult is it to write down a 2 digit number and have it be accurate???

I took apart a bookshelf. Now, I’m putting it back together. I have three extra bolt-screws. I suck at life.