Annoyed Thoughts: archive 1

Did you change your browser settings to “private”? If so, there is no NYT cookie to let it know what your stats are.

My phone browser is on private, so every day my streak is 1.

My marketing person is a combined marketing, fine arts, and young person. I can’t do nothing right.

I do videos sitting at my computer. Not good enough. I do them standing not good enough. Use my phone instead of my webcam. Use an external mic. And a tripod… And move to the dining room taking over the dining room table.

Them:can you try in front of your bookshelves, with a lapel mic and record the sound seperately.
Me:really?

Plus I get one take out of 10 since the other 9 end withe saying f… When I flub the content.

Obligatory Simpsons video:

I have an upcoming vacation where I already booked and paid for the hotel via a travel site. I got an email from the travel site yesterday about my card being declined, which also advised I might want to contact the hotel directly. Called the hotel. They confirm I am booked, no issues on their end, and don’t understand the message since I paid the travel company directly. Double checked the card, it’s fine. Called the travel company, and they confirmed I paid in full and there are no problems with my reservation. They have no idea why they sent an email about a card declination.

1 Like

Not on purpose, but possibly by accident.

Got a stomachache.

3 Likes

Who borrows someone’s office chair right out of their office and then ADJUSTS IT?!

Monster.

6 Likes

Also, PUT IT BACK!

3 Likes

Death penalty

1 Like

…by torture

1 Like

they should get the chair

11 Likes

:lolup: :judge:

2 Likes

My new work laptop is slightly smaller than my previous laptop, which is even on the small side. :roll_eyes:

At least the speakers are better.

I’m annoyed by messages that start with “it’s that time of year…”.

That being said, I’m also annoyed by thoughts that are continued/linked by the phrase “that being said.”

Regardless, it’s that time of year where I’m using the keyboard extensively. I’m not gentle with the thing. My fingers’ joints are sore.

That being said, I’m unlikely to change my ways.

1 Like

sounds like an email about performance reviews.

1 Like

Home office or office office?

1 Like

Office office!

I am here today to meet my boss irl for the first time ever. My (new) boss’s boss is also here. Also my boss’s boss’s boss. I’m missing one more level of boss and then we’re already at Dr. Goodnight (who I saw in the caferia just now).

That definitely changes the punishment selection.

The neighbor who stole my chair is conveniently not here meeting all his bosses like a schmuck. A SCHMUCK.

oh, you actually know who did it??