Annoyed Thoughts: archive 1

Couldn’t hurt to send an e-mail.

Don’t forget to include your SSN and DOB and full home address when you send the correspondence.

I went to a different sbux last night. There were no electrical outlets where I was sitting: I had to schelp my laptop like some primitive savage to the front area when my laptop battery ran out of juice.

ah, but that is the right time to spend it

3 Likes

I’m trying to get some actuarializing done this afternoon, so of course the house phone rings a few times with fluffin’ scammers and my cell rings and there’s no fluffin’ paper in the printer and I don’t fluffin’ know where the new reams are!!! :angry:

Sounds like a load of sheet.

2 Likes

I’m done with Uber eats. The last time I got food, several items of food were wrong and one part of the order wasn’t even included. They gave me a $5 credit. The missing item cost more than $5.

2 Likes

When people use “best” for their email sign off. I know it’s recommended but it annoys the hell out of me.

1 Like

when the hell did that become a thing? it seems it’s mostly the young folk who use it and YES I DON’T LIKE IT. BEST WHAT? BESSSSSSSSSST WHAT?

I use “thanks” or recently “thank you” cause it sounds nicer than “thanks”, but half the time it’s like what the fuck am I even thanking you for? doing your job? I still use it. better than “best”.

:older_woman:

1 Like

Recommended by whom?

Regards,
'###

fuck your “best”

with love,
ao fan

alternatively

“best,
Joe”

“worst,
ao fan”

Disheveldly yours,
AI

I haven’t used food delivery services much, as in general they all suck. Excessive fees, poor margins for restaurants, errors on orders, and cold food delivered. While the convenience may be tempting, it’s generally a bad idea and you should just get takeout.

Pizza places can be an exception in some cases, as they generally build their business around delivery including proper delivery areas and dedicated drivers. I don’t order pizza delivery much though.

1 Like

i prefer ordering direct. since COVID many more deliver than used to. I stopped ordering from pizzarias that use a service.

Me either. I just yell ‘MA! PAPER!’ and a couple minutes later, paper.

Also works with glasses and keys.

The paper was in the living room upstairs. :man_facepalming:

I use “regards” if “thanks” doesn’t apply but some people say the “regards” = passive aggressive eff-you. That translation does fit sometimes tho.

1 Like

Due to the stupid leaking facet I discovered, it seems I too need to look for a bathroom vanity, as my cheap POS likely Glacier Bay one is warped. It’s a tight space, so I need an 18” one.

2 Likes

Twinsies!

You could just end it with your name. Why we need any of those things?