Annoyed Thoughts: archive 1

Current National Air quality map

Crazy bad headache.

1 Like

I bought a pizza oven attachment for my 22 inch Weber grill today. I’m assembling it and my so says it doesn’t look like it fits.

Turns out my grill is 18 inch. Off to Lowe’s tonite to get a new 22 inch grill.

4 Likes

[red]I bought a 32 oz coffee cup that doesn’t fit into my car’s cup holder. Off I go to the dealer to buy a new car.[/red] :wink:

5 Likes

Am I too late to ask you to pick me up a Moen kitchen faucet too???

2 Likes

Our Weber likes to leak propane so we have only been able to use it a couple times and it’s dead in the water right now. Hubs bought a replacement tube thing to fix it, but cannot get the old one off.

It’s annoying.

My neighbor’s lawn mower needs a new [strike]carberatour[/strike] [strike]carboratour[/strike] a device that mixes air and fuel for its internal combustion engine.

I need to lern how to speel big words, like “carburetor”.

1 Like

Lurnin’ iz 4 sukkurz!!!

Note: it’s just “s”, not “strike”

Like this

2 Likes

When you think you’re being clear but she says, “Why didn’t you say what you mean?” What I meant was the logical conclusion of what I said!

@Echo: Is Daddy telling you to stay off the counter again or to let him poop in peace when he’s in the bathroom??? Silly Daddy!!!

I can’t even hide in the bathroom by pretending to have diarrhea. Stoopid pandemic.

:toth:

I recently had to buy carburetor cleaner for my scooter, it’s a frustrating word to spell and will never look natural to me.

3 Likes

Maybe she should start a “manspeak” thread… :wink:

4 Likes

When you order a sandwich, why can’t they cut the bread all the way through?

2 Likes

Duo Lingo keeps misinterpreting me. When I say “prueban” it types “prueben” and if I don’t catch it and fix it I get counted wrong.

Every single time I say “la salsa” it types “las (something)”. But the characters speak so fast and definitely sound like “las alsa”.

Your mouth said no, but leaving food on the counter said yes, yes, yes!:dog:

1 Like

They updated the accounting software and put me on the list for it. Still haven’t received the update and I need to do something, but I cannot. Le sigh… :roll_eyes: