A new way to find actuarial jobs

Hey all,

I built www.Acturhire.com - a job board with live actuarial roles in the United States. I was motivated to do this because:

• I want to shine a light on salaries – the new salary transparency laws mean that a LOT of roles now have salary ranges posted. This is a huge benefit to candidates
  • Filtering on job boards sucks, even on Linkedin. Acturhire allows you to filter different types of work (e.g. pricing vs reserving), and quickly find roles matched to your number of exams / experience
  • Current job boards in the actuarial space suck. They’re hard to use, are cluttered with recruiters, and often have no useful information on the jobs themselves

Let me know what you think, and what other features you’d like to see!

1 Like

Your formatting is unreadable in chrome. Really, I can’t read half the site.

It looks fine to me…?

I think SpaceLobsters view comes when you click the “Blog” link at the top of the page. To me it looks like the dates of the articles go into the article summaries.

I think it’s a great idea, but for me to use it I would probably want a little more granularity. There’s a lot of difference between Life, Health, and Retirement - I wouldn’t group those together. Also, I would use check boxes instead of radio buttons for qualifications. I might want to view posts that need ASA or FSA, not just one or the other.

Anyway, good luck! Seems like a good idea to me, if you can get enough listings on there to make it worthwhile.

1 Like

Thank you for catching this bug! It should render correctly now for you.

Maybe it’s because i’m on a work machine(lol) but i can’t get to load on either chrome or firefox :frowning: