20Q Game 29

Since it isn’t a pie tin, I’m going with tricycle.

I like tonka trucks

That’s great, but what do you think @JFG is thinking of?

1 Like

I’m thinking, yeah, something along those lines.

Me too. I spent many hours of my youth in the sandbox playing with them…especially fun was when dad would be grilling hamburgers on the grill.

Yes. Because of “Does a person ride on it? Yes” the item JFG is thinking of shouldn’t be a tonka truck unless it’s one of those really huuuuuuuuuuuge ones, like this.

Or it’s a fairly small person. The intent of my question was to determine between something like a Tonka truck or a wagon, but I’m realizing that small children quite often ride on Tonka dump trucks and the like…

Right…but that’s not the “purpose” or usual usage of a tonka truck. I would think that JFG would’ve given more than just “Yes” to his answer to " Does a person ride on it?" as " Technically yes but that’s not the usual method that it’s used" …or something like that.

Possibly. I’m not sure that I would have.

I think the “typically” here pushes us in the direction of a wagon. I don’t know what kind of non-recreational purpose someone would have for a tricycle.

Hmm, my kids never rode the wagon. They carried stuff in it. Mostly, I carried stuff in it, honestly.

You might put the kid on a tricycle to get somewhere.

Is it a wagon?

3 Likes

Or a tonka truck for that matter

1. (soyleche) Does it have a mother? No
  2. (Celalta) Is it man-made? Yes
  3. (MayanActuary) Would you suppose that most of us own this item? No
  4. (John.S.Mill) Can you fit it through a hula hoop? Yes
  5. (Lucy) Would you commonly find this in a house? Technically yes but more often encountered outside of the house
  6. (John.S.Mill) Does its use or usefulness involve water? No
  7. (1695814) Does it have one or more wheels? Yes
  8. (MayanActuary) Does it require good balance to use well? No
  9. (soyleche) Does it have a motor? No
  10. (Lucy) Is it used recreationally? Yes (typically)
  11. (soyleche) Does a person ride on it? Yes
  12. (Marcie) Is it normally intended for use by/with a child? Yes
  13. (MayanActuary) Is it a wagon? YES
3 Likes

:clap:

you can fit a wagon thru a hula hoop? til

actually I have no idea how big a wagon is. I remember sitting in one when I was a toddler, and it was big. But I was a toddler.

Never seen one since.

We own two, and you can easily fit it through a hula hoop

Traditional red wagon dimensions: 14.37"H x 39.57"W x 17.56"D

20Q Game 30 - The Sandbox / Games - GoActuary

Continued…

I own 3, and the one that’s designed for kids (little red wagon) would easily fit through a hula hoop. I guess the others are really wheel barrows, although they are pretty similar to wagons…