2026 SOA Elections

This is the first SOA election that I’ll consciously be able to vote in. (I think I technically was eligible in the last election or two but somehow wasn’t aware of it despite all the emails, or maybe I just didn’t care enough to look into it.)

Are there any candidates you feel strongly about? I believe the voting ends one week from today. 2026 Board Elections

I’m not quite FSA yet, so I think I’ll only get to vote for the candidates: 2026 Candidates

I know no one this time.

I tend to lean to candidates who are in my discipline and my country - as I hope our interests align.

I also like to look at how involved they were in volunteering

1 Like

Out of curiosity . . . are you looking at where they volunteered? How much volunteering they’ve done? Impacts in areas they volunteered?

mostly How Much and Where (and I meant SOA volunteering), not personal

I consider sitting on a committee or chairing over proctoring an exam or speaking at a meeting.

1 Like