2023 ImpACT Conference Indianapolis October 22-25

Who’s going? Where are you staying? I will probably register this afternoon and am up for meeting other GoAers while in Indy.

1 Like

Going.

Westin bc it looked slightly closer on the map & I think I’ll still be in a boot.

1 Like

Downtown Marriott – I believe it has a connecting walkway (skyway?)

1 Like

:wave:

I’ll be there! Probably at the JW Mariott.

1 Like

Just booked my room at the Courtyard Marriott… paying for this one out of pocket, so gotta be a cheap actuary about the room, even if it is a slightly further walk.

See y’all next month!

2 Likes

I’ll be there! Staying at JW

3 Likes

If I drove over for dinner, what day should I choose?

Imma start tagging people. @PatientZombie @Bro @Ajstudies @aces219 @twig93

1 Like

we have a company dinner on Monday, so not then if you want to see me (as you all do!)

I suggest Tuesday. There’s a “closing reception” that I’d be happy to miss.

2 Likes

my company dinner is Tuesday, but don’t plan around me, too good a chance i get roped into something else

1 Like

I could do Tuesday, would prefer after closing reception (so 6:30, which isn’t late for dinner).

1 Like

nm

Any hour worthwhile watching for any healthcare piece - I could use a few credits yet.

I heard more than one actuary complaining that there was a dearth of health sessions.

But there was a lot on mortality, which you might simply find interesting, and plenty of professionalism.

If you don’t know about Frederick Hoffman that session was interesting and good for Professionalism.

2 Likes

Yeah, sort of why I don’t go (well, I’d go and tour the city vs go to anything non-health related).
I prolly need some professional stuff to. I will look it up. Thanks!~

Even if you don’t need the Professionalism, you can still count the hours. There’s no cap on Professionalism… you can meet the USQS by doing 30 hours of professionalism and 0 hours of Area of Practice so long as at least 6 of the 30 are organized and 1 is also bias (which I think you can count the Frederick Hoffman session for).

oh, so we did meet

1 Like

Haha, I think I might have laid eyes on you at the DEI lunch, but otherwise, no.

I walked past it, wasn’t in there - took a nap

1 Like

Oh well then never mind. I took your spot then. I actually didn’t RSVP and then crashed. But I told them I was crashing and they didn’t mind. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like