2022 GoActuary Kirk Cousins Stinks NFL Full Season Pick’em Contest

Be interesting to see if this gets you a booster . . .

COFP: Redskins to Iggles, please

A booster as in improving his record so much that he wins this week? That would be an awesome inaugural use of this award, I must say.

Noted

:tired_face:

3 Likes

Kirk Cousins Stinks, confirmed.

Unfortunately, still doesn’t stink enough to lose to the Detroit Putty-Tats at home.

1 Like

Going into the night game…

If the 49ers win tonight, @Grizz will win the week.

If the Broncos win tonight, @OutdoormanNowActuary will win the week and these characters will win a COFP door prize - @Grizz , @Vorian_Atreides , Carrie’s Carebears , @redearedslider , & @twig93

@3rookie needs the Cowboys to win MNF in order to secure the VALSA COFP. Otherwise, there won’t be one.

1 Like

:party:

1 Like

The Broncos won, so @OutdoormanNowActuary has won the week (10-6) and its award, Lovable Losers. He can guarantee either a Texans or Jaguars win. The default will be to guarantee his week 18 Texans over Colts pick.

He and these esteemed members have also won a COFP - @Grizz , @Vorian_Atreides , Carrie’s Carebears , @redearedslider , & @twig93.

Fuller write up after Wednesday evening.

I accept this default

1 Like

I do believe that I have 2 COFP (from preseason and last week) . . .

Use 1 COFP to have the Texans win (instead of the Chargers).

Go BIG or go home, amirite @1695814?

1 Like

I do believe it has been noted.

Now not until Friday evening…if I’m lucky…possibly not until Monday.

Umm, yes?

Well . . . @3rookie seems to have won the VALSA since Dallas did, in fact, win last Monday.

He gets the option to use one COFP for a Week 4 Game. Clearly, it’s too late to apply it to the Thursday Night Game; but must use it before the kickoff of the game to which he (she?) wishes to apply it to. It expires after the kickoff of the Week 4 MNF game.

@1695814, please correct this if this is not correctly correct.

That is correct.

@3rookie, I’ll allow you to use a COFP in with week 4 or week 5…because internet companies stink…just like Kirk Cousins.

Going into the late game, this is what we know:

Internet companies stink
If the Chiefs win, @Grizz will win this week.
If the Buccaneers win, A1695814 will win this week.
If the Buccaneers and 49ers win, @redearedslider will win a consolation COFP
In all cases, @Vorian_Atreides will win his namesake award.

1 Like

:party:

That’s a good thing, right? Makes me wonder how ### will report out my COFP given that I won a weekly award!

Probably similar to this:

I think you misunderstood my query. I had used a COFP for Week 4; however, it . . . well . . . failed.

But . . . its failure just might’ve put me in a position to secure winning the award.