2022 Double Elimination Reverse Suicide Pool

lol, nothing personal I just figure the da bears would suck 49ers would be good. I still think the da bears will suck this year, but I’m no longer convinced the 49ers will be good

WTF?

1 Like

Maybe you will appreciate my fantasy football team, as none of my leaguemates are that impressed.

2 Likes

I like to name my teams after my kicker.
Previous best was “BlankenshipWreck”

1 Like

Got to talking about the Bears in airport on Friday. They were playing at home against young QB under pressure w team w high expectations and were +250. I don’t gamble on football much anymore but as we discussed that was my top pick. Don’t get +250 under those circumstances often. As a comparison, the Jets were getting +250 w Flacco against Lamar. Not the same.

That was some interesting carnage.

And it’s only Week 1!!

12 strikes pending the Seattle game?

Someone start the losers bracket thread.

Why not?

Week 1: Seattle

1 Like

Yikes! Steelers snatched victory from the jaws of defeat and the Bears came out of hibernation, Texans tied and the Giants managed to win, resulting in a lot of strikes. Here’s what I’ve got so far:

Player S1 S2 W1
3r No No AZ
DW No No AZ
Fun No No GB
IH No No AZ
IPD No No NE
KR No No NYJ
SW No No AZ
VA No No CIN
MH Maybe? No SEA
RDO Maybe? No SEA
### 1 No PIT
EC 1 No HOU
Jah 1 No PIT
JS 1 No HOU
MA 1 No CHI
ONA 1 No PIT
PZ 1 No PIT
TA 1 No CHI
twig 1 No PIT
UA 1 No PIT
Whi 1 No NYG
YT 1 No CHI

We are still open to new entrants and will be until 8:00 EDT tonight, but at this point your only choices for week 1 are the Seahawks or the Broncos.

Yep, that’s what I’m getting.

I considered reminding you that the goal is to pick losers, but I know you know how the game is played so I didn’t. 6 of us picked against you, and you came out smelling like roses. I tip my hat! (We need the “toth” emoji!!!)

TBH, I was betting on Tomlin far more than Burrow. CIN didn’t have a huge amount of changes, so Tomlin had a huge advantage for planning.

New QB probably lull’d CIN’s DC into too much complacency in their prep. Although, the PIT FG miss (dinging off the up-right) did make things very, very interesting.

1 Like

Week 2: TITans

Week 2: HOU

Week 1: CIN :+1:

I also added the three “auto entries” I mentioned in the earlier post.

NYG won Week 1, so didn’t think it was worth adding this time around; but it would be interesting to see when the other 3 teams get their first W for the season. Or even a Tie

Texans tied, so they should have a strike.

2 Likes

:doh:

Then I say leave that entry out as well.

2 Likes

Missed the weekend, but if there is time, i will tak SEA to lose.

Cant believe i have to root for the donkeys.

1 Like

Yep, you got your pick posted in time.

Regular entries are now closed.

If you would like to join the game in Week 2 you may do so, but you will get a strike for Week 1. Which puts you in the middle of the pack, so don’t let that discourage you!

The Arizona Cardinals will be unavailable to anyone joining in Week 2.