2022 Double Elimination Reverse Suicide Pool

Woohoo. 13 years.

My next team was going to be CLE

1 Like

Thanks for running the game twig!

5 Likes

Good job @Kid_Rock

Good game @Kid_Rock

Well done @Kid_Rock … I too was planning CLV this week …

Thanks @twig93 for the game. Try using “theScore” for a better score app imo

1 Like

LA Rams

Den

:bump:

I know that @twig93 ran this last year and it was very appreciated

I’m willing to take a crack at running this game this year; but I’ll be on vacation for two weeks in late Sept and will have difficulty keeping things up.

Any volunteers to either take this on or to assist me?

I was thinking about this the other day… I’m happy to do it, or happy for someone else to take over. Really, I just took it over because I was being Type A about using the strikethrough text so I figured rather than complain about it I’d just do it.

I don’t mind either way, or if you want to take over VA then I can help while you’re traveling. I can’t claim the witty write-ups that numbers guy does with the Pick 'Em contest though. (Hmmmm… I did win the first year I did it so there might be some luck attached to being a new organizer. I came out on top on a whole bunch of really close games, so definitely a huge dose of luck there.)

Looks like the season starts September 7, so we’ve got a couple of weeks still. (Two weeks from yesterday if you want to pick the Lions or Chiefs… two weeks from Sunday for the rest of the field, with a last chance for the Bills or Jets on Monday.)

2 Likes