2022 annual raises

Anyone gotten one yet? :popcorn:

I should find out about mine pretty soon. I got a substantial raise already so I’m not expecting a ton here despite inflation but who knows.

Curious what people are seeing in light of the headline inflation numbers.

2%. Which I felt was rather light.

Bonus better than last year, though

1 Like

3%. Standard. I do have it on my to-do list to see if my boss knows anything about possible market adjustments or responses to inflation, but that wouldn’t apply until next year.

1 Like

:squintyeyes:

2 Likes

There’s a whole thread on this already. I’m too lazy to look it up.

1 Like

I thought so too and didn’t find it. Maybe it was a 2021 thread?

Oh, there’s my problem, I was looking in the wrong section. Mea culpa.

3% precisely. Exactly what I expected as the target average raise, I was average. No adjustments for inflation although bonuses, which were lower than target for performance were increased for it.

1 Like

4% for me and the rest of non-senior management at my company. I’ve been told 3% is considered normal (only been at my company for 2 years).

1 Like

3.25% in July

1 Like

1% for me. Get me the fuck outta here!!!

1 Like

Were you all “Meeting Expectations” rated or “Exceeding Expectations”? 3 vs 4 (on a 4 point scale)? Or whatever HR stat there is.

Mine was something like 3.5% and a 30% higher bonus, more than I was expecting. The boss wondered if some employees left and there was already more money budgeted and didn’t think I should expect it next year; 2% is normal for my company. Need more people to jump ship I guess - I’m not.

1 Like

By some coincidence, I exceeded expectations the 2 years I got promoted, and met expectations the other five years. Happily, neither me nor my boss makes a fuss over performance reviews - they are basically a non-event, just paperwork that is signed off on. I might not like that if I had vast ambitions, but I don’t - I think I am where my skill level dictates and am quite content with that.

1 Like