QB: K.Cousins, MIN
RB: D.Singletary, BUF
WR: M.Andrews, BAL

Two down, one to go…

Person      QB           RB           WR           
JudgeSmails KCousins     DSingletary  MAndrews
CaptDingo   CWentz       DForemen     AStBrown    +100 B
Jahiegel    

(And yes, the penalty for tardiness will be harsher again, due to wanting equal footing on COVID info.)

Whew wasn’t sure my pick went through. I was driving towards west Texas just outside of San saba. Never posted a pick that way before :joy: Good luck to all!!

@Jahiegel 2 weeks in a row?

(Shoot - I was hoping for a triplet so I could go a little easy. )

Update: If Jahiegel gets a triplet in by 6 PM CT, a 100 point penalty will be assessed, but Jahiegel will still be in the game.

I once received a late penalty in the final :frowning:

Let’s hope we see an entry soon

1 Like

Apologies; these weeks in which there’s no Thursday game, or in which I know I’m not considering anyone from the Thursday game, such that I check this one off on my list of fantasy contests, etc., will be the death of me–and, indeed, were the only other time I played, when a missed deadline in a late, all-Saturday/Sunday week put me out. I can take some solace, at least, in knowing that I was screwed after last week anyhow; the Dallas loss meant no Davante this week, leaving me bereft at WR/TE.

QB: Josh Allen
RB: Austin Ekeler
WR/TE: Basically a coin flip b/w A.J. Brown and Travis Kelce, and although I see that Brown’s been taken, such that I should go the other way for variance, I’ma do what I’d do otherwise and genuinely flip a coin…and it was tails, which was Brown, so I guess I’ve to go that way.

And we are (finally) set for Week 18!!

Person      QB           RB           WR           
JudgeSmails KCousins     DSingletary  MAndrews
CaptDingo   CWentz       DForemen     AStBrown   +100 B
Jahiegel    JAllen       AEkeler      AJBrown    -100 Pen

9 different players - this could get interesting! :popcorn:

Is Aman-Ra St. Brown a WR or a marvel villain?

Looks like judgesmails and I will be done after the noon game tomorrow, Jahiegel’s qb is late afternoon and rb the night game.

1 Like

Cousins 213
Wentz 139
St. brown 169
Andrew’s 85
Brown 128
Foreman 70

Person QB RB WR/TE QB RB WR/TE Tot +/-
CaptDingo CWentz DForeman AStBrown 139 84 181 404 +100 (B)
JudgeSmails KCousins DSingletary MAndrews 214 TBD 85 299
Jahiegel JAllen AEkeler AJBrown TBD TBD 128 128 -100 (PEN)

Yep, that’s what I have. It all comes down to 2 games (Allen, Singletary, Ekeler)…

:popcorn:

I guess I missed St Brown rushing yards and probably Foreman receiving yards

yep–exactly

I think that Singletary eliminates Dingo. Oops 404 is before booster so not yet, jumped the gun maybe

I checked this briefly after lunch today and Donta Foreman scored a TD. I stood up and shouted for joy… then I looked again and there was a penalty…

Well that’s that… good game jsmails. And no there is no way Jahiegel will catch you.

And you went into the semifinal without any boosters… impressive!!!

1 Like

Judge chose his RB wisely.

Thanks, CaptainDingo! Good game. I got very lucky in both weeks.

We’ll see if Ekeler can get 261 or more tonight. (If money were riding on this, of course he will!)