2021 Survivor Fantasy Football

Daniel Jones
Dalvin Cook
Jerry Jeudy

Well, week 1 is 1 elimination. Not trying for booster this week. Name of the game is survivor. I don’t like splitting QB and WR but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Need 1 point at RB

QB: Jimmy Garoppolo
RB: Kenyon Drake
WR: Odell Beckham Jr

Absolutely brilliant!

Hand-off to Drake to start the first drive of the season…stuffed for a loss! Oh no…he seems to have snapped his ACL???

1 Like

Is Odell healthy?

QB JHurts
RB DMontgomery
WR JJefferson

Here are the Week 1 picks so far:

Person      QB           RB           WR           
CaptDingo   MStafford    AGibson      DMetcalf
Outdoorman  MStafford    CCarson      CRidley
MayanActury JHurts       JRobinson    DJMoore
TedHoffman  MRyan        AGibson      JJefferson
VorianAtrds TBridgewater CEdwardsHela DMetcalf
ThArbitrary MRyan        JRobinson    JLandry
EzekCmbrlnd KMurray      JRobinson    CRidley
YankeeTripr JGarappolo   GEdwards     OBeckham
PatientZomb JHurts       JRobinson    GKittle
AStudent    RWilson      DHenry       DAdams
OddSox      ADalton      DHenderson   DHopkins
ArthurItas  JWinston     JRobinson    TMcLaurin
act123      DJones       DCook        JJeudy
KidRock     JGarappolo   KDrake       OBeckham
UltAnyone   JHurts       DMontgomery  JJefferson

Don’t forget for Week 1 only you have until Sunday 11 AM CT to submit triplets… you gotta get in one Week 1 to play!!

I see I missed this before - my intention for this season is to treat this as an injury, so if your pick gets COVIDed on Sunday, that’s an unfortunate break.

(I could be talked out of this, though - I need to recheck what we did last season. :man_shrugging: )

Only 15 triplets for an 18 week season? How is that going work out. Hopefully we get a few more hopping on before Sunday kickoff.

1 Like

Last year I think you might have been allowed to replace of get “average for that position” that week. But I could be wrong. That said, I’m fine whichever way you decide as long as it’s consistent throughout the season.

Though I have a feeling my stay this year might be much, much shorter than last year.

Listed as questionable for the game

Here’s hoping Jimmy G has the game of his life!

It’s a dog eat dog world out here.

Jimmy Garoppolo
Damien Williams
Odell Beckham Jr

Only matters for yt but reports are he’s ok and coach is playing some mind games.

I heard Odell and Baker are new BFFs

Rodgers
McCaffrey
T Hill

Last year I suggested weeks with boosters, but no elimination, might even suggest a double booster, as incentivive ato play a strong triplet or possibly a negative booster for last

My suggestion for COVID impacted player(s):

Allow replacement (if done before normal deadline), but the COVID’d player is an auto pick for the next week (exception: if the following week is a BYE for the team, then the auto-pick is for the following week).

If the player isn’t available then, then it’s treated the same as injury.

This seems viable solution to me.

The risk for players hitting the covid-19 list and missing a game is greatest for the un-vaccinated players (exposure can cause them to miss a game).
So, it just becomes another thing to consider when selecting your triplets.

As if anyone needed another reason to avoid Cousins in this game. Lol

1 Like

QB MStafford LAR
RB DHenry TEN
WR RAnderson CAR