2021 Survivor Fantasy Football

Ah shoot. Forgot that rule, was just worried about posting before the game started tomorrow.

If allowed can I change that WR pick to DJ Moore?

This would be the updated triplet if allowed

QB: JHurts
RB: JRobinson
WR: DJMoore

:man_facepalming:

Ahhhh, tradition! There’s always someone

… and as the tradition goes, we shall all mock MayanActuary and point fingers and laugh (where’s the Nelson emoticon when you need it?)… but then allow Mayan’s changed pick to stand. :+1:

2 Likes

(And a “Well Done!” to MayanActuary for not editting posts, but instead making a new, clarifying post! :clap:)

1 Like

It’s crazy that it seems this happens with one of the first few posters every year! it is a tradition.

3 Likes

And I’ve been playing for six or seven years without making a mistake like that, so it’s not like I’m some newb… or maybe I was doing it on purpose to be an example and show all the new players what Not to do.

QB: T.Bridgewater
RB: C.Edwards-Helaire
WR: D.Metcalf

Since you want to be an example . . . perhaps it should be shown what happens when you violate protocol . . .

Week 1
Matt Ryan
James Robinson
Jarvis Landry

Week 1:
QB: Kyler Murray
RB: James Robinson
WR: Calvin Ridley

Wk1
Jimmy Garoppolo
Gus Edwards
Odell Beckham Jr.

High risk, high reward Wk1 triplet.

QB Jalen Hurts, PHI
RB James Robinson, JAC
WR/TE George Kittle, SF

Looks like the risk came early - hope Garoppolo and Odell makeup for Gus.

I tend to risk it the other way by waiting til the last minute to submit a lineup. I’ve almost forgotten multiple times and its cost me 100’s of points over the years.

Week 1:
QB: R. Wilson
RB: D. Henry
WR: D. Adams

I haven’t followed any of the preseason, so wanted to pick sure things (hopefully).

Wow I literally checked the news on Edwards and the other two before I posted that triple then an hour later he might have a torn ACL? FML.

Yeah, Ravens are snake bit with injuries this preseason. Reportedly Edwards and Marcus Peters had significant ACL injuries on back to back plays in practice

Yeah I saw Dobkins was already down and Edwards was going to be the primary back. Figured the porous Raider defense was a good bet to go against even if Lamar vultured some goal line carries. Wasn’t planning for him to go down in like the final pads practice of the season. Guess I should have waited til tomorrow to submit.

Andy Dalton
Darrell Henderson
Deandre Hopkins

JWinston
JRobinson
TMcLaurin